Back to Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity by University of Colorado System

Do you want to promote diversity and inclusion? This course will empower and equip you to develop inclusive cultures where everyone feels valued and respected. You will learn how highly inclusive leaders from around the world use processes of social influence to interact effectively with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will deepen your understanding of the benefits of diversity. And, you will explore a wealth of perspectives and practices to help you to reap those benefits. This course is for current or aspiring leaders in ANY type of workplace, in ANY leadership role - a CEO of a corporation, a head of a department, a manager of a workgroup, a team leader, a chair of a committee, you name it! Course highlights include studying signature traits of inclusive leadership (based on global research), strengthening self-awareness, developing your communication skills, and improving your ability to help others feel a strong sense of belonging. Course content covers traditional and timely topics -- from listening, feedback, and collaboration, to privilege, implicit bias, microaggressions, and micro-affirmations. The instructor for this course is nationally recognized educator, leader, and public speaker, Dr. Brenda J. Allen (Communication Professor Emerita). Dr. Allen is a retired Chief Diversity Officer who offers highly-rated workshops, consultations, and presentations on topics such as inclusive leadership, racial equity, strategic planning, respect in the workplace, and diversity recruitment/retention practices. She has a proven ability for explaining complex and sensitive topics in non-threatening ways. She clearly explains concepts and offers compelling real-life examples - including her own experiences....

EM
Apr 23, 2021

Even though I am not a leader or have not been a leader, this course has contributed to me a lot. I am sure that I shall be able to use all the information I learned in this course, in my social life.

KQ
May 9, 2021

This was an excellent guiding self paced course with valuable information that Dr. Allen has provided for all of her students and I will apply the resources and information for my on the job working.

301 - 325 of 514 Reviews for Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity

By Sean J M R

Jun 26, 2021

This course is really great!! Professor Brenda J. Allen tackled every lecture perfectly!

By mohammed m

May 21, 2021

i have learned a lot of things even though i have been practicing leadership since years

By Madhavan T

May 4, 2021

It is one of the best courses to learn with ease, the art of being an Inclusive Leader.

By Joe M L

Apr 27, 2021

It is really a well-planned course and it is very useful for the organizations and life

By Samah A A G

Sep 11, 2021

حقيقي استفادت جدا جدا من الكورس وأسلوب المحاضرات والقراءة للمقالات والفيديوهات

شكراً

By Tameka B

May 14, 2021

This course was great. I truly applaud the Professor for being very clear and concise.

By Faldamu A

Nov 10, 2021

So far, I most say I have learnt a lot... every session of this course is impactful.

By Stephanie S

Oct 10, 2021

Dr. Allen is a wonderful teacher! This course was informative, concise, and helpful.

By Derlon R

May 8, 2021

Bem abrangente, preciso de certificado com a carga horaria constando no certificado.

By Hafiz M J

May 22, 2021

It is amazing..

I have completed two weeks of course.. two more weeks are remaining.

By LaKisha R S

Apr 24, 2021

This course was/is extremely informative. I learned a lot, and mostly about myself.

By Dawn C

Jun 23, 2021

I learned a lot about Leadership some information I had no clue that I didn't know

By ΒΑΣΙΛΙΚΗ Δ

May 23, 2021

I would like to thank Brenda J. Allen for being an excellent and analytic teacher.

By Bello A

May 12, 2021

The course is well is organized and contained useful insight about leadership.

By Priya N

May 12, 2021

Excellent execution. Very engaging. The reading material provided was helpful.

By aaron h

May 11, 2021

That's the best course I have ever attended.

Thank you, Brenda J. Allen, Ph.D.

By Charles J B P

Dec 19, 2021

Outstanding Professor Dr. Brenda J. Allen! The best DEI course I have taken.

By Wangari K

Aug 13, 2021

Very useful and informative, the course drew on what is happening currently.

By Jessica J

Jul 5, 2021

excellent course, loved the content, the videos, and the resource materials.

By Myrna B

Jun 2, 2021

I feel so empowered with the knowledge gained after this course. Thank you.

By Shahd W

Apr 30, 2021

Thank you so much for this course that I've learned so much about leadership

By Sanjana K

Jul 9, 2021

Amazing insights something important unique which everyone should now about

By Erin W

May 16, 2021

Fantastic course with a great variety of resources and excellent check-ins.

By Alejandro V V

May 13, 2021

Such an amazing and pretty interesting course that every leader shoud take!

By mouminine n

Jul 7, 2021

E​xcellent cours et trés adapté pour réussir dans les milieux du travail.