Back to Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This course is part of the upcoming Machine Learning in Tensorflow Specialization and will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

AS
Mar 8, 2019

Good intro course, but google colab assignments need to be improved. And submitting a jupyter notebook was much more easier, why would I want to login to my google account to be a part of this course?

RD
Aug 13, 2019

Great course to get started with building Convolutional Neural Networks in Keras for building Image Classifiers. This is probably the best way to get beginners into Deep Learning for Computer Vision.

701 - 725 of 3,152 Reviews for Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning

By PREM S R

Jan 7, 2021

Great course from all point of view. professors was excellent for teach tensorflow and course material was great for learning.

By Kaito N

Sep 22, 2020

This course is very interesting and easy to understand. although I 'm a beginner, I could understand about tensorflow and CNN.

By Jamie N

Jan 16, 2020

It was a really great course, and I learned a lot while solving problems and had fun doing so. Thanks so much for this course.

By Jaehong C

Nov 14, 2019

This course is an excellent introduction to Keras. I think I can explore further as to tensorflow and deep learning from this.

By Gary T

Apr 13, 2019

Laurence in an INCREDIBLE teacher and advocate. He explains and teach in terms that anyone can grasp it if they commit. Thanks

By Toqa A M E

Apr 23, 2021

It helped me a lot to understand the basic concepts of deep learning and how to build a simple model with advanced techniques

By Andrew C

Feb 26, 2021

There are not so many video instructions, but the notebooks are decent and helpful. Thank you, Professor Laurence and Dr. Ng!

By Ilya K

Jul 28, 2020

A comprehensive explanation of the material, as well as exciting programming exercises, assist in grasping DL and Tensorflow.

By Pratikkumar P M

Jul 10, 2020

Extremely happy, Till now I have never found any lectures which explained deep learning and Convolution NN with Tensor Flow.

By Rukshan J S

Apr 5, 2020

The course was very well prepared. The repetitive explanations were really helpful. The not-so-long videos are always a plus!

By Bhavesh W

Nov 21, 2019

Extremely helpful content and graded/ practice assignments adds value to the overall course to revise and challenge our self.

By Ahmed C

Oct 31, 2019

Straightforward course! A great introduction to TF 2.0 that makes you excited about the field! It's a good appetizer folks ;)

By Mirko P

Mar 29, 2021

I had fun while I was learning, let's see if I can change my life as well. Thank you guys to provide us this kind of courses

By Alexis B

Jul 7, 2020

a bit too easy, but very well explained, very clear. This is a very good learning to do before Introduction to Deep Learning

By B N S

Truly amazing course. I got a hands-on experience with TensorFlow and this developed my confidence in structuring the model.

By Karl J

Dec 19, 2019

Great introduction for those unfamiliar with TensorFlow or Keras but familiar already with some aspects of machine learning.

By Altaf A A

Oct 8, 2019

Wow this course was a totally different experience for me, Thanks to Coursera for providing financial aid, totally worth it.

By Dr. A A S

Apr 4, 2019

One of the best courses that I've ever taken. It's very simple and easy to understand. Yet, I hope it will be a free course.

By Ignacio L

Feb 8, 2021

Useful I recommend no to do this course without doing a more intense one like ML from Stanford or a Deep Learning.ia course

By Ahmed I

Feb 8, 2021

It was really helpful to get me started and the explanation was really easy to understand. Thanks for these great contents

By ceaser3484

Jan 23, 2021

It was great lecture about artificial intelligence. Thanks to Andrew Ng, Lawrence Moroney, I can step forward to new world

By Estevão L

Jun 10, 2020

A well planned and executed course, many details are teached here in a clear way that you won't find easily anywhere else.

By Hsin-Ying C

Mar 21, 2020

This is a well-structured course to let people experience the power of TensorFlow and Keras without losing in the detials.

By Juan S U

Jan 13, 2020

Very good course, It explores the basics of Tensor Flow and teaches you all ground knowledge needed to keep learning more.

By DANIEL T C

Mar 10, 2021

I have enjoyed this course where I learned the basics of image classification with deep learning applied with tensorflow.