Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

901 - 925 of 7,921 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Unnie D

Nov 29, 2020

Excelente curso para quienes son principiantes , con tener las base del alfabeto y práctica de pronunciación ayuda mucho. Te incentiva a seguir buscando para ir creciendo de a poco en tu desarrollo ya sea oral o escrito.

By Natalia S D

Sep 14, 2020

Este curso es una muy buena iniciación al coreano. En apenas cinco bloques nos presentan lo más básico para iniciarte en este idioma, desde el alfabeto hasta cómo preguntar y responder sobre la vida diaria. Lo recomiendo

By Fennix n f m

Jul 18, 2020

Me gustó bastante el curso porque aprendí bastantes cosas respecto al idioma coreano, por lo menos ya se leer palabras coreanas, se presentarme, hacer preguntas sobre la vida cotidiana, entre otras cosas.. Muchas gracias

By Gladys E A P

Jul 13, 2020

In this course I learned Korean Basic, thank you so much for this space, for this learn, the teacher is clear and explain very well, I hope to meet her some time in person, here start my dream.

Thanks Yonsei and Coursera

By Itandehui A

Jun 30, 2020

Easy to understand and follow. The instructor made understanding Korean fun and easy. I loved it a lot and will keep on practicing and learning more about the Korean Culture.

Thank you so much to Professor Seung Hae Kang.

By Divya D

Jun 29, 2020

I have always wanted to learn Korean because I am a huge fan BTS, comics and the whole country its culture. This course was so helpful to me and thanks to their detailed way of teaching, it was a fun experience all over.

By Cindy

Apr 20, 2020

i love the clear learning objectives and easy to understand syllabus. The pace was just right and the teacher provides alot of examples along the way for you to practise. Great course for those who wants to learn Korean.

By Kristtel M

Apr 7, 2020

Me ayudó a reforzar y a aprender más tanto de la cultura como del idioma coreano, gracias a este curso tengo lo más básico del coreano y aprendí como pronunciar correctamente las cosas que pronunciaba muy mal. Gracias ^^

By Garima R P

Sep 17, 2019

This is an excellent course to master Korean alphabets, reading, writing and basic grammar. It also teaches a few things about Korean culture and some useful expressions that one could use to introduce oneself in Korean.

By Nhi L

May 13, 2018

The course was interesting, easy to follow and understand. There were also many new side facts added during the lesson so I could understand why this thing was like that.

Thank you so much for providing this basic course!

By Rusiru R

Jan 8, 2021

This course helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge of the Korean language. This has perfect delivery from the beginning to the end. The course highly recommended for the student those who are new to the Korean language.

By Camille B E

Oct 31, 2020

This course offered by Yonsei University is very helpful for beginners learning the Korean language. The lectures were presented in such a way that is easy to understand. Thank you again, Coursera and Yonsei University.

By Krishna S

Sep 18, 2020

A very good course for beginners. I watch a lot of kdramas so I could recognize a few terms in the vocabulary easily. But even without any prior knowledge, one can have a casual conversation in Korean after this course.

By KANYARAT S

May 8, 2020

The best course for everyone to start fundamental Korean language and in this course, the teacher uses easy words and sentences to describe understand easily. Thanks a million for Coursera to have this course. I love it

By Boda A K

Apr 25, 2020

Thank you so much for this opportunity! It was a great course, and in my oppinion it is perfect for beginners. I learned many things now that makes sense and I understood them. Hopefully there will be more courses! :)

By Noer A P

Apr 20, 2020

This course is very informative yet fun to learn. I have only learned Korean through hearing but from this course, I get to learn more about the structure and able to start or involve in a daily conversation. Thank you!

By Nipawan K

Apr 13, 2020

Before learned this course I don't have experience about Korean 'my skill is beginning or less' but after I learned this course I think I have more skill than more 'beginning '

사랑해요 ♡

By Alejandra A

Mar 8, 2019

Professor Kang was an incredible teacher. The information was as expected and it was fun to get challenged as I progressed through the course. I learned so much from it and now looking forward to taking the next course!

By Bianca F

Mar 5, 2017

Went really in depth as a beginner's course, and I really enjoyed. I feel as though my Korean has improved a lot with this course. Hope to see many Korean courses for intermediate and advanced learners in the future. :)

By May T

Mar 21, 2021

This was an excellent introduction course to Korean. I already have some prior knowledge of Korean before I took this course, so this was a great way for me to review and consolidate what I've learnt so far. Thank you.

By Dania C

Mar 8, 2021

Realmente aprendí que todo esfuerzo tiene su recompensa, ahora que perfeccioné ciertas fallas de mi coreano, puedo dialogar un poco en este nuevo idioma, gracias por la enseñanza que me ha brindado, me sirvió de mucho.

By Jordan S

Mar 6, 2021

Helpful, clearly presented. I do like each module starting off with a dialogue between two people (such as the Daniel and Suzy sketches), as understanding Korean as a listener has been the most difficult aspect for me.

By Emmanuel D

Feb 28, 2021

Algo bastante practico y sencillo de enteder, ademas de ser una excelente base, a toda aquella persona que le interesa descubrir nuevas oportunidades sabe que todo tiene un comienzo, y este es uno muy bueno, saludos!!!

By Ivonne P

Feb 1, 2021

Es un gran curso, aprendí mucho, todo lo explican bien y de la manera más comprensible, sobre todo la pronunciación que a veces es lo más difícil, además la maestra que imparte el curso es muy agradable, todo perfecto.