Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

776 - 800 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Miel B

Aug 30, 2020

Thank you so much! This course was very helpful in addressing some of the frustrations I have regarding my lack or rather slow pace of understanding korean conversations when watching TV series or interviews. Hoping to enhance my fluency in the near future.

By Daniela F S R

Aug 8, 2020

Is very usefull and great to use. If you are compromised with your own learning, you will achieve all your goals. This course is very helpfull and is well estructured. You can easily follow the instrucctions and learn how to speek in a basic korean language

Jun 4, 2020

Muchas gracias por este curso, esta muy bueno, me gusto porque aprendí algo de coreano, las vocales, consonantes, etc. Es bastante completo, lo que me costo entender al principio fue las consonantes, pero se pudo avanzar en eso bastante al pasar las semanas

By Leah F D R

Apr 27, 2020

Ms. Kang explains the course really well! She's like a mom or aunt patiently helping me to learn a new lesson or story. Thank you so much! I still have to review more to be fluent but this course is a stepping stone to a subtitle-free korean drama fan life.

By Sarah M

May 6, 2018

I loved taking this class. I was dying to get back home from work everyday to learn something new. The exercises were fun to do and the teacher explained really good so I didn't have any questions after watching the videos. I would love to take a 2nd class.

By Carolina A

Jul 31, 2017

The course content is what I expected and having an assessor whose native language is the one she's teaching is a plus. The platform is easy to use and the tests and learning material are very helpful. One thing that I would like to add are grammar lessons.

By Ankita P

Oct 28, 2020

This course has been an excellent for starting from ground zero. Teaching the alphabet and gradually increasing the difficulty level throughout the course was very effective. I hope to see more content and advanced levels from Yonsei University. Thank you!

By Claudia S B T

Mar 11, 2017

Me gustó mucho este curso, sin duda el idioma coreano es bastante complejo, pero interesante al ver como lo crean, como crean las palabras y las conversaciones, son patrones y sonidos que poco a poco se me hacían familiares. Muchas gracias por compartirlo.

By Chan, F R Z

Aug 30, 2020

If you are a beginner in learning Korean language this course is perfect for you! It helped me a lot with the basics of Korean language. Now I can read and somehow understand and express myself using this language. I'm so happy! Thank you for this course!

By Alicia A

Aug 3, 2020

ESTOY MUY AGRADECIDA Y COMPLETAMENTE SATISFECHA CON ESTE CURSO, HABERLO APROBADO FUE UN RETO Y LO LOGRÉ GRACIAS A LAS EXCELENTES CLASES MUY BIEN EXPLICADAS, LO QUE HE APRENDIDO ME SERÁ MUY UTIL EN MI ESTANCIA EN COREA DEL SUR. GRACIAS A YONSEI UNIVERSITY!

By Karla D P M

Jun 21, 2020

This course is very good, you learn the basic concepts of the lenguage in a very simple way, the teacher explains very well and now I understand the language more and better.

Thanks for quality learning!

Thanks for that Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

By Peerasit S

Course is great. It is easy to understand and follow up. I think it is very good for first step of beginner. Course does not focus on grammar as main objective but I like that grammar is hidden in the proper place and certainly I can use it in the future.

By Shelly A R

Apr 2, 2021

This is the perfect course for a beginner. It equips you with the tools to be able to identify the Hangul alphabet which is the first step to understanding the language. I have and will continue recommending this course to anyone wanting to learn Korean.

By Nicole K L H

Jan 9, 2021

the lecture tries to make the course to be easily understood and this makes my learning easy and comfortable. there are also plenty of vocabulary for me to learn. this course is good enough for beginners who would like to learn korean which costs nothing

By Win M

Oct 18, 2020

An effective and useful course for everyone who wants to explore about Korean Language and the Korean language beginners.

I'm very thankful that I could join this course.

Thanks to Professor Seung Hae Kang (Korean Language education as a foreign language).

By Solange M L M

Jun 28, 2020

I learned to write and read the Korean alphabet, how to write and say important dates, a little bit of Korean culture, how to have a conversation, occupations, places, greetings, this course was very useful thanks for your teachings. It's really helpful.

By qp d

May 2, 2020

The skills I gained from this course are: Correct pronunciation of letters, therefore correct pronunciation of the word in addition to reading and writing better than before.

I would like to thank all those responsible for this work and tell them 감사합니다 .

By Pyae P P

Jun 23, 2021

This course is very useful and effective for the beginner as me. The lessons are very fundamental and the explanations are very clear. I think everyone who interested to Korean language should join this course. I really appreciate and thank this course.

By Marry A P

Mar 17, 2021

The module for this course is simple and understandable especially for foreigners who showed interest in learning Korean language. The video instruction is very helpful for someone like me to understand better the language. Kamsahamnida seonsaengnim. :)

By Nayarith R

Nov 14, 2020

Excelente curso, no tenia ningún conocimiento sobre el idioma y por medio del curso logre aprender tan maravilloso idioma, quedo con mas ganas de aprender y profundizar mas. Estoy encantada con el curso, la temática y la ayuda recibida.

MUCHAS GRACIAS.

By MariaJose S

Jul 27, 2020

Estudio idiomas por gusto, es muy grato que se pueda encontrar informacion confiable y de facil acceso, me encantaria seguir aprendiendo coreano, me gusto mucho este curso. Lo tomé de manera muy personal pues es solo por merito propio. Gracias!

감사합니다!

By Dorothy G F C

Jul 19, 2020

Un curso increíble y muy completo. Ingresé sin saber nada de acerca del idioma y ahora con practica puedo lograr establecer cortas conversaciones sobre mi vida en general. Estoy muy feliz y la profesora Seung Hae Kang hizo las actividades muy sencillas.

By Kanagat Z

May 8, 2020

Before I knew some words but I did not have any knowledge about grammar and other things. Thanks to these lessons I started to understand how to say about time and some pronunciations that I did not know before starting this lesson. Thank you very much.

By Luna C

Aug 23, 2018

Its a amazing and easy to learn.... so far the things I watched and test I already knew from TTMIK but I still watched it and did the test to review then later on I will move on farther to things I dont know. Amazing way of reviewing and learning. 감사합니다

By Felia K

Oct 20, 2021

i'm so glad that I enroll this Korean language course. This academy really helpful for me to learn the basics of Korean language. The teacher also taught me the pronunciation part, which is really helpful for beginner like me. Thank you so much ssaem^^