Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

DD
May 1, 2017

851 - 875 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By kiyon h

Jul 29, 2017

This course was really great at getting me to understand certain aspects of the language that I didn't understand on my own. I loved watching the Professors videos and hope that I can meet her one day to let her know that she helped me learn Korean!

By Angela R

Mar 28, 2021

This course makes learning Korean much easier than going in alone. The material is easy to understand and the easy to pace for busy individuals. I feel confident that I can continue learning Korean with the skills I have gained through this course.

By Ann J G C

Dec 12, 2020

Professor Kang is an excellent teacher. The course is easy to follow, the learning materials are mostly written in Korean which encouraged me to get used to reading and writing the language, and of course the examples are all helpful and practical.

By Reina

Nov 26, 2020

I really like how the course is broken down into bite-size topics that are also presented in an understandable way.

I appreciate the quiz after every lecture as it really helps me see if I understood the lecture well.

Thank you, Prof. Kang Seung Hae!

By María J M

Jul 19, 2020

Amazing course. I'd been struggling with learning Korean, but with this course I managed to advance some more in this path. I still need to practice more, but this material is a great start to clarify some questions I had, especially in vocabulary.

By Shanaz S Z

Jun 10, 2020

This is by far the most elaborate Korean Language class I have ever attended and I am eternally grateful to Yonsei University for this amazing experience. The teacher was very knowledgeable and she explained everything in a very understandable way.

By Laryssa S R d L

Aug 27, 2017

This is a very good course. You can learn the important basic things from the Korean language. You will be able to understand perfectly the Hangul Alphabet. The teacher is great and has a good teaching method. I am very satisfied with this course.

By Lyana L A

Aug 1, 2021

I've learned a lot! I also like Prof. Seung Hae Kang, she's so wall mannered and fun to listen to. I hope to see personally once I'll study as a foreign student in Korea. Thank you for this course! I'll be getting may certificate next week! 감사 해요!

By Layla

Jul 26, 2021

I loved this course. Its my first time learning a new language and I've grown even more curious through this course.

T​he course was beautifully laid out and was made so easy to understand!

I​'ll carry on trying to be more and more fluent! <3

감사합니다!

By Yan O

Jul 4, 2021

Очень насыщенный курс для начального уровня. Много информации. После курса можно рассказать о себе, своей семье и увлечениях. Разбирается и грамматика с простыми глаголами. Сертификат особой роли не играет. Можно пройти курс как вольный слушатель.

By Hilal A

Jun 21, 2021

I have started to course so long time ago but I could just finish it. It was really so good. Now I can talk about daily life, time and date, my family so easily. Thanks for Yonsei University and Seung Hae Kang! I really enjoyed and learned a lot^^

By Ynna V

Apr 14, 2021

Because of this, I was able to learn the basics of 한글. From writing to reading and even conversational phrases to say. When I watch Korean dramas, movies, and variety shows, I can now understand some of the words and sentences they say. 정말 감사합니다!

By Mia D

Dec 9, 2020

The Korean language is amazing, before I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up but when I started studying this beautiful language here I totally changed my mind! Just do it! The teacher makes it easy than it seems to be she's a wonderful teacher!

By Manish J

Nov 7, 2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing.........browsed through hundreds of youtube lessons but could not find a course in beginner korean as comprehensive and learner-friendly as this GEM on Coursera, thank you Yonsei, thank you Professor Kang and Coursera !!

By Kia S

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent course for first time learners! Just a bit more practice repetitively and learners will surely be ready to amp up their Korean language learning in no time. It's very easy to follow too, especially with the way the videos were presented.

By Mehriban K

Aug 16, 2020

Уважаемая профессор Kang, выражаю вам огромную благодарность за те знания, которыми Вы делитесь с нами! Курс был очень продуктивным и интересным! Всё очень доступно, понятно и интересно. Отдельное спасибо Coursera и Yonsei University за этот курс!

By Keivencia P A M D

Jun 20, 2020

This was a very informative course, I shall use all that I have learned in this course to further my Korean speaking ability. Thank you, Yonsei University for offering this course for those who wish to have a proficiency in Korean such as my self.

By Bobby H

Jun 7, 2020

Thank you Prof Seung Hae Kang & Yonsei University to make Korean Language Lesson for Beginner so easy , you have taught me a lot, i hope you will not stop make some korean language lesson for us who curious and passionate learning Korean Language.

By Hannah O

This course was very helpful In starting to learn Korean. The examples were very easy to understand. The practices was also very helpful and makes it easier to do conversations. I also liked the extra vocabulary that was given during the lectures.

By Karla A

May 31, 2021

Es un curso relamente interesante, desde el inicio te atrapa por completo. En cuanto el aprendizaje es extraordinario dado que se ven las unidades con un buen tiempo y una explicación muy detallada. Es un excelente inicio para aprender el idioma.

By Nour A

Jan 31, 2021

i learn so much from this course, my korean ability improve so fast in reading, listening and understanding it is beacuse of the way profesor explaination is so easy to understand. i hope i can always improve my korean language after this course.

By Aigerim M

Aug 9, 2020

This is the best course for beginners to learn Korean from the alphabet to the daily life conversations! It teaches basic rules in making sentences and a lot of useful vocabulary. Thanks to Dr.Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University for this course!

By Yosita S

May 12, 2020

It's a little bit hard because I studied Chinese before. But I understand when you teach me about Korean grammar. Thank you for this class and I'll keep going to practice more and more when I have free-time. Komapseumnida, Kang-seonsaengnim =^w^=

By Yonca A

May 30, 2019

Well organized introduction to Korean, providing necessary vocabulary and grammar. What I liked the most about this course were the information about Korean culture and how the pronunciation of words change, when they're combined with each other.

By Tuunik-Madza'a

Dec 23, 2018

El curso da la oportunidad de tener un horario flexible, y las clases están bien resumidas, de tal manera que uno aprende lo suficiente en clase y lo puede practicar por si mismo en otro momento, esto es muy útil para cuando uno está muy ocupado.