Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

726 - 750 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Beverly

Aug 31, 2020

This course is great for those who want to have the basic understand of Korean as well as the basic sentence formation.

For people who want to learn Korean, this is a good start.

I would suggest first to get to know the alphabet (really memorize and get to know them).

By K N W

Jul 8, 2020

This course is really helpful for those who learning Korean language by them self and it's really easy to understand and the lecturer explain so clearly and i learned so many new words. thank you so much Yonsei University Korea for giving this valuable opportunity.

By Shrubaboti B

Nov 27, 2021

It helped me learn the basics of Korean really well. Because of the strong foundation that this course empowered me with, I'm now able to learn more advanced grammar of the language easily. It's a very good way of getting acquainted with the language for beginners!

By Christian J Q

Dec 16, 2020

Excelente la profesora y el curso. de no saber absolutamente nada, ahora tengo un buen manejo básico del coreano. Estaría para mejorar que los últimos videos a partir de la unidad tres funcionen los subtítulos en español. Muchísimas gracias. La profesora EXCELENTE.

By NURUL N N

Nov 12, 2020

What a great learning. I totally enjoyed throughout this course! She was very engaged while teaching. She also explains clearly in simple words which makes everything seems much easier to understand. I'm now very excited to learn more Korean language. Kamsahamnida!

By Sena D

Jun 26, 2020

I've learned some Korean phrases from Korean dramas. With this course, I learn about the alphabet as well as phrases. It is enjoyable to learn how Korean alphabet is formed. Lecturer's instructions were quite clear. It helped me to reinforced my previous knowledge.

By Andrea C

Oct 15, 2020

Excelente curso introductorio del idioma coreano. Empieza desde los más básico hasta expresiones la vida cotidiana con las cuales podrías entablar una conversación sencilla con un nativo. El materia adicional que ofrece es muy bueno,resumido y sencillo de entender

By Nha H N

Sep 29, 2020

Amazing course!! I loved being able to learn at my own pace and the detailed explanations made it so easy to understand. I love this course so much as it helped me greatly to understand, speak and write basic daily conversations more fluently. Highly recommended !

By Sonia S

Sep 2, 2020

This is an excellent opportunity to enter yourself in a whole new languages world, it is pretty easy to understand and the course is very complete, I recommend it 100% if you are eager to learn basic Korean or just if you are interested in getting a new skill.

화이팅!

By GERALDINE Y Y W

May 4, 2020

The course was basic and nicely paced for beginners - as it gets more complicated at Week 5, but still manageable if you practice your Hangul reading. Overall it was easy to pick up and I am glad I can catch basic phrases and understand basic grammar in the course

By Lkhagvadulam B

Aug 11, 2020

The whole module was very helpful for me to get a hook of Korean language. Also our professor taught very well that I understood everything. I hope Yonsei university teachers can develop more Korean courses to help us become just like a native speaker. Thank you.

By Sirinada L

Such a GREAT experience! Good lessons with the exercises also quiz after learning is quite good. Teacher can speak English very fluently with confident and cute facial expression. This course is very suitable for beginner. THX for making this precious course ><

By Marilyn P

May 24, 2021

Antes que todo quiero agradecer la equipo de trabajo que realizo el curso. Es muy buen trabajo. El curso es fácil de seguir, muy completo, Personalmente lo tomé como complemento de otro curso que estoy haciendo de coreano y me ayudo mucho. recomendado 100%

감사합니다.

By Pichaya S

May 5, 2021

I'm so glad I took this course. My interest in the Korean language started when I came back to listen to K-pop and It grew up on me. I fell in love with the language. This course has given me the basic skills to talk in basic conversations in Korean very easily.

By MARIA D L A T T

Oct 24, 2020

Fue fantástico, siempre he querido aprender coreano pero dada la dificultad para los maestros coreanos perfeccionar el español era dificil comprender algunos contextos, pero haberlo aprendido del ingles al coreano fue mucho mas facil, pude entender muchas cosas.

By Bria T

Sep 30, 2020

Very informative and helpful. Though I am a little concern for those who will take it with zero knowledge as it may be too confusing for them. Nevertheless, they could use the forum to interact with the lecturer and other students to ask and clarify the lessons.

By Ana R R A

Jun 17, 2020

I really love this course. The teacher explains well the grammar. I also like the way how she taught the pronunciation of the Korean words. I am also able to learn basic conversational Korean. I hope more of course like this will also be given here in Coursera.

By Ava F

Jun 14, 2020

This course was very informative and precise. I could retain the new information and I learned phrases that would help me in everyday life. This course was very well worth it and I’m glad it was free and easily accessible to anyone who wants to learn. Thank you!

By Joan M Q

This course helped me not just to gain the basics of writing, reading and speaking the Korean language. But also enjoy learning a lot about their culture. Hope I can get to visit South Korea after the pandemic ends and practice applying what I learned. ❤️ 고맙습니다!

By Kelsey W

Nov 21, 2016

This easy-to-learn course teaches you everything you need to read Hangul (the Korean alphabet), understand sentence structure, and begin verb conjugation. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an accessible introductory experience into the Korean language.

By Kosithirunsakun, N

Mar 24, 2016

I am looking for the course which provide me the new knowledge. This course can provide me the third languages, I am so excited not only Korean Language but also cultural and traditional. I am thankful all of you to give me the new experiences. I do appreciate.

By ANDERSON S L

Sep 2, 2021

This course was amazing!! You really learn korean language from different contexts. It is a good route to begin with passion another language. Thank you to Yonsei University for this course. To Seung Hae Kang thanks for everything and I hope to see you someday-

By Sofia A

Nov 27, 2020

Particularmente me encantó el curso. Fue muy fácil de entender. Hay que estudiar mucho, es un idioma bastante complejo, hay que aprender sistemas numéricos nuevos, mas caracteres y no es tan sencillo. La profesora excelente, se entendió muy bien todo!. Gracias!

By Victor C

Nov 1, 2020

I love the fact that in every lesson, they will provide PDFs which will make us review after classes. I also love how soothing the voice of seonsaengnim is! It definitely helps to lessen how overwhelming the lessons are haha. Thank you so much! - Victor Caberte