Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1,422 Reviews

By Michelle Lara

Apr 23, 2019

The course is amazing, very thorough and the professor explains everything in a very clear and polite way. In my opinion, the deadlines of the course are a little bit tight for a full-time worker that wants to study the language because the modules require a lot of self-study during and after; However, the deadlines can be reschedule so that is another plus. Thank you very much Yonsei University and Professor Seung Hae Kang.

By Maryam Ayedi

Apr 21, 2019

I really like the professor and the way she conveys the information.

By Elizabeth Zambrano

Apr 21, 2019

La base de aprendizaje del curso es muy clara y útil, ha sido de mucha ayuda para mí.

By Sarah Torres

Apr 21, 2019

I really like this course. I feel very happy for have the opportunity to learn Korean! Thank you so much! All the best!

By

Apr 19, 2019

Amazing! I had learned Hangul on my own, but wasn't sure where to start after that. This course was a huge help!

By Mirelle Maria da Conceição

Apr 18, 2019

Ensina muito bem o básico de coreano.

By Alba Colina

Apr 17, 2019

Es un curso bastante completo, explican toda despacio y detalladamente, es fácil de comprender y aprender, da el conocimiento necesario para tener una base en el idioma y poder llevar una conversación sencilla

By Raulie

Apr 17, 2019

Wonderful thank you to help me to make my projet come true 고맙습니다

By Karla Mata

Apr 15, 2019

Great study material and flawless guidance. I'll keep practicing! Kamsabnida!

By karen ximena ladino cruz

Apr 15, 2019

muy instructivas las teorias y didácticos en los ejercicios