Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1 - 25 of 1,486 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Helen Q R

Jun 30, 2018

excelente curso, muy bien explicado.dan la oportunidad de tener un aprendizaje de calidad, a pesar de que no es presencial.enseña sobre diferentes temas y además contextualiza la cultura del país.

By Ella C

Mar 31, 2019

I liked the course but I wish that the notes and way of teaching was a little more descriptive. I feel like the course should have covered a bit more when it came to tone of voice and how to pronounce the l/r sound.

By Lynne

Dec 16, 2016

It was very well organised and presented. There was good opportunity for repetition in the videos and good opportunity to study the main written expressions and grammar in the PDF files. Excellent!

By Daphney

Apr 27, 2019

SO great! Every lesson taught me something new. Even if it was something I already knew, I feel like I was able to learn a new way of saying something or a new word related to what I already knew. This is a course I will come back to for reference. 연세대 고맙습니다!

By Just S

Jan 08, 2019

The lecture and lessons were really nice but she speaks a bit too fast and you can't repeat what she said fast enough while learning it for the first time.

By Esther A R

Jul 13, 2018

That's awesome, I realy learn and understand so much, I hope more lessons or another course like this

By Kathy C

Feb 15, 2017

This was a good course, but much more ambitious than the description or name suggests. I had to watch the videos at 75% speed in order to figure out what was actually said, as I have never heard any Korean before. I used the quizlet flashcards and some youtube videos in order to learn the material, as the "lecture notes" were not always very helpful. So in all, a good course if you can access some supplementary activities. In fact, adding the quizlet flashcards to the lesson either before the lecture or before the quiz would be helpful for future students. I plan to take the class again in order to master the material.

By Patricia V

Nov 17, 2016

Although the instructor was good at presenting the information, I felt that the reference sheets should of had the phonetic pronunciations next to the Korean writing. This would of helped learn the symbols better. After the second week, we were expected to know what they represented. I felt it needed a video on just learning the alphabet. I did still learn a great deal of vocabulary.

By Jonathan G

Jun 01, 2016

Easy course. I would have preferred more English phonetic pronunciations, though. Everything was in the Korean alphabet.

By Kalai s A

Jun 24, 2019

Thankyou coursera for giving me hanguel course and providing me easy way of Learning,thankyou!!!hatsoff

By Ekachai K

Jun 24, 2019

This is a good course for learning beginning of korean language. This shall take your step more on speaking and reading korean.

By Lauren R

Jun 24, 2019

I have been self-teaching myself Korean for about 6 months and have found it extremely difficult. This course offered me the ability to listen to a native speaker and to communicate and practice real time. I love it so much, my only complaint is that it did not go into depth on the honorifics. I am advanced enough that I have a good grasp on basic speech and I have a large vocabulary, I just lack the ability to use appropriate honorifics. That being said, I learned something new every lesson and got a good grasp on the concept of time and questions that I have been having trouble on. I would highly recommend this for someone who has just started learning and has begun to familiarize themselves. For someone totally new to the language, it might be a bit overwhelming, but it worked great for me and the basic knowledge I already acquired. Also, Mrs. Seung is an amazing instructor and her voice kept me focused and helped me to learn!

By Susana J

Jun 23, 2019

It's really good and easy to follow!

By Samiev J

재미있는 시간을 지냈어요... 감사드립니다

By Maria A

Jun 23, 2019

A very very great course! I recommend it very very much

By Иванова Д А

Jun 23, 2019

Очень информативный курс для начинающих!

By Bruno V F

Great!

By Abhijeeth B

Jun 22, 2019

The course is an excellent starting point for absolute beginners, not only does the curriculum stress on making the students understand the Korean words used in daily life, but it stresses on the importance of understanding the syntax behind each word.

By Sunil B K C

Good Learning to Start off...speaking and understanding Korean Language

By Lirio L P T

Jun 22, 2019

Realmente bueno, fácil de aprender, fácil explicación. recomendado.

By

Jun 20, 2019

Bastante didácticas las clases, muy bien explicadas. Aprendí muchísimo. empecé desde 0. Voy a practicar lo que aprendí y seguir con el curso siguiente. le doy 4 estrellas porque en las últimas clases no hubo descripción en español y lo poco que entendí del inglés no me dejó entender muy bien. me atudó mucho la traducción de un moderador. Gracias por el curso, pero en lo próximo poder comprar la certificación y sobretodo que hayan más cursos gratuitos como estos, no saben como nos ayudan a los que estamo interesados en el idioma. MUCHAS GRACIAS

By fatima v l r

Jun 19, 2019

es un excelente curso

By Macarena P

Jun 19, 2019

Vale mucho. Hace años buscaba un curso eficiente y este es el mejor, muy recomendable 💖

By Felicitas A

Jun 18, 2019

Easy to understand

By maria p p q

Jun 17, 2019

its so cool and amazig course