Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1,293 Reviews

By natalia martinez

Dec 14, 2018

I love the course. The professor explained everything well. I understood everything. The practice exercises help you understand the lesson way better. The only thing that still gets me confused is the pronunciation on some vowels. But, there is a program included in the course that helps you with that. I totally recommend this course. 감사합니다 !

By Jonathan Irons

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By Carolain González

Dec 11, 2018

Excelente!!

By Carrie Wrich

Dec 10, 2018

Very informative, a great learning experience. I really appreciated the emphasis on correct pronunciation for the vocabulary words and the conversational videos for a good "listening" practice. The instructor is very good and the course is well-thought out. Definitely recommend.

By Chandraprakash Suwalaka

Dec 09, 2018

For some information on basic letters (complex vowels) I had to take help from google or some android apps otherwise this is the best course to learn Korean language. Be careful for word pronunciation and number systems as both differs from word to word and context to context. Same letter has different pronunciation for two different words and same count or number is pronounced in hours, minutes and for other context differently. Thanks for providing this course. Definitely recommended for everyone.

By

Dec 08, 2018

This course is very useful for the beginners! thank you!

By Adriana Kryveshko

Dec 07, 2018

The course structure was very well-built for people who never had any exposure to the Korean language.

By Saiyara Shehnaz

Dec 06, 2018

The breakdown of the course made it really easy to follow and pick up the lessons, especially at the beginning. I couldn't believe that I had been watching Korean movies and dramas for years but hadn't been able to pick up on how to read Hangul but within two weeks of this course, I could easily read sentences.

By Sandy Medrano

Dec 06, 2018

Excellent!!!!

By Andrea Lobo

Dec 05, 2018

Un curso muy completo y que recomiendo