Chevron Left
Back to First Step Korean

First Step Korean, Yonsei University

4.8
4,638 ratings
1,387 reviews

About this Course

This is an elementary-level Korean language course, consisting of 5 lessons with 4 units, and covers 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The main topics include basic expressions used in everyday life, such as greetings, introducing yourself, talking about your family and a daily life and so on. Each lesson covers dialogues, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, quizzes and role-plays. After completing this course, you will be able to 1. read and write Korean alphabet. 2. communicate in Korean with basic expressions. 3. learn basic knowledge on Korean culture. It’s fun and easy to follow! Enjoy it!...

Top reviews

By CS

Jan 07, 2018

The course is amazing for now! The teacher explains everything in a great order and it helps me a lot with Korean. I understand a lot more now. Thank you for that Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

By DD

May 02, 2017

This was course was very informative. I really enjoyed the content being that I wasn't on the paid version. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything but learn a lot from this course. 감사합니다!!!!

Filter by:

1,356 Reviews

By sara ghafari

Feb 20, 2019

많이 가르쳐주셔서 정말 고마워요

열심히하겠습니다

By Itzel Barrera

Feb 19, 2019

Es de los mejores cursos que eh tomado para aprender lo básico del idioma coreano, lo recomiendo al 100%

By Thomas Fortunato

Feb 18, 2019

I have been studying korean for a long time and this basic course helped me understand some things alot better.

By julia martins villas boas

Feb 17, 2019

I really enjoy the course, i see my self improving a lot with those classes, so Im very thankful and can´t wait to finish this one to start the next course level of Yonsei University *-*

By Eurídice Ruiz Escobar

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By Alyssa Antony

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Rosalina Bejarano Solis

Feb 16, 2019

Es bastante rápido como se aprende, es un curso para aprender sobre lectura y escritura del Hangul básico, realmente es una gran oportunidad poder llevarlo, y vale cada minuto invertido, ya que el conocimiento adquirido es bastante elevado.

By Laura Sofia Morales Ruiz

Feb 16, 2019

es muy bueno

By Adriano HD Simao

Feb 12, 2019

Very nice course. The big problem is the time your servers take to provide de video. I am in a 2Mbps internet line (FTTH) and it takes 10 min to open. After that lot of spikes in transmission, which become very dificult to follow the teacher. But your course survey was fast, which make me think it is not same provider infrastructure. But anyway, i am still on the first section and i like it.

By Ninfa Paola Perez Arevalo

Feb 11, 2019

Gracias a este curso pude aprender sobre el idioma Coreano, estoy muy satisfecha