Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1 - 25 of 1,556 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Helen Q R

Jun 30, 2018

excelente curso, muy bien explicado.dan la oportunidad de tener un aprendizaje de calidad, a pesar de que no es presencial.enseña sobre diferentes temas y además contextualiza la cultura del país.

By Lynne

Dec 16, 2016

It was very well organised and presented. There was good opportunity for repetition in the videos and good opportunity to study the main written expressions and grammar in the PDF files. Excellent!

By Ella C

Mar 31, 2019

I liked the course but I wish that the notes and way of teaching was a little more descriptive. I feel like the course should have covered a bit more when it came to tone of voice and how to pronounce the l/r sound.

By Esther A R

Jul 13, 2018

That's awesome, I realy learn and understand so much, I hope more lessons or another course like this

By Daphney

Apr 27, 2019

SO great! Every lesson taught me something new. Even if it was something I already knew, I feel like I was able to learn a new way of saying something or a new word related to what I already knew. This is a course I will come back to for reference. 연세대 고맙습니다!

By Luz C E G

Jul 14, 2019

Excelentes explicaciones y pronunciación. Me gustarían más temas, aunque son bastante variados.

By Just S

Jan 08, 2019

The lecture and lessons were really nice but she speaks a bit too fast and you can't repeat what she said fast enough while learning it for the first time.

By Kathy C

Feb 15, 2017

This was a good course, but much more ambitious than the description or name suggests. I had to watch the videos at 75% speed in order to figure out what was actually said, as I have never heard any Korean before. I used the quizlet flashcards and some youtube videos in order to learn the material, as the "lecture notes" were not always very helpful. So in all, a good course if you can access some supplementary activities. In fact, adding the quizlet flashcards to the lesson either before the lecture or before the quiz would be helpful for future students. I plan to take the class again in order to master the material.

By Patricia V

Nov 17, 2016

Although the instructor was good at presenting the information, I felt that the reference sheets should of had the phonetic pronunciations next to the Korean writing. This would of helped learn the symbols better. After the second week, we were expected to know what they represented. I felt it needed a video on just learning the alphabet. I did still learn a great deal of vocabulary.

By Jonathan G

Jun 01, 2016

Easy course. I would have preferred more English phonetic pronunciations, though. Everything was in the Korean alphabet.

By Alberto M

Nov 18, 2018

I love this course. It is very easy to follow and the material given is quite useful to keep on going along the 5 weeks.

By Arummi B M U

Dec 04, 2018

i love this course! it really help me :)

By Mehar K

Dec 18, 2018

it is awesome

By Adriana K

Dec 07, 2018

The course structure was very well-built for people who never had any exposure to the Korean language.

By Saiyara S

Dec 06, 2018

The breakdown of the course made it really easy to follow and pick up the lessons, especially at the beginning. I couldn't believe that I had been watching Korean movies and dramas for years but hadn't been able to pick up on how to read Hangul but within two weeks of this course, I could easily read sentences.

By Sandy M

Dec 06, 2018

Excellent!!!!

By Andrea L

Dec 05, 2018

Un curso muy completo y que recomiendo

By Joeylyn M L

Dec 21, 2018

This is really helpful! Thank you so much!

By MARITZA C C

Dec 21, 2018

This course was amazing. I can't believe it. I am so happy and thankful for it. It was well disigned. The videos are clear. The lectures were helpfull. The quizes were according with the topics on the lessons. I highly recommend this FIRST STEP KOREAN course.

By Abigail W

Dec 23, 2018

This course has been very informative. The instructor was great, and I feel like with a little bit more studying, I will be able to fully grasp everything I've learned with this course, as well as speaking it correctly. Thank you!

By

Dec 08, 2018

This course is very useful for the beginners! thank you!

By Ariel B

Dec 23, 2018

Very helpful

By

Fantastico

By Karoline A C S

Dec 24, 2018

Un muy buen curso para aprender desde cero el idioma.

By Tuunik-Madza'a

Dec 24, 2018

El curso da la oportunidad de tener un horario flexible, y las clases están bien resumidas, de tal manera que uno aprende lo suficiente en clase y lo puede practicar por si mismo en otro momento, esto es muy útil para cuando uno está muy ocupado.