Back to First Step Korean

Oct 03, 2018

Wonderful

By José I B C

Oct 29, 2018

Todo está bien explicado. Tal y como dice la profesora, lo más complicado es hablar fluido, pero la teoría es perfectamente aplicable.

By Chatchaya B

Oct 28, 2018

It easy for who want to know about first step Korean!❤️

By Diana G O

Oct 29, 2018

muy práctico.

By Jonny P L

Es Muy Buneo.. :_3

By Jay V P

Nov 04, 2018

Very well designed and great explanation with lots of examples to practice.

By Farah a Z

Nov 04, 2018

It was really helpful in trying to learn the basics to Korean. Loved the videos and course notes. The quizzes motivated me to study more.

By Priscilla M

excellent course!

By Catalina R C

Nov 05, 2018

Habia tomado otros cursos en línea para introducirme en el idioma coreano y, sin duda, éste ha sido el más completo. Muchas de las dudas que tenía en pronunciación se resolvieron. Muy buen curso. ¡Lo recomiendo completamente!

By hsi y c

Nov 04, 2018

It is a great lesson to learn Korean for beginners, after I study this course, I can talk to Koreans and let them understand my needs.

By Olga T

Nov 06, 2018

Very interesting to get new knowledge

Nov 08, 2018

I think this is an amazing course. It really helped me find how to start with learning Korean.

By Qurat-ul-ain

Nov 11, 2018

Its the best course for beginners who love to learn new language or a basic of korean language. I t help me alot in llearning korean language.

By Rachel E

Nov 11, 2018

I will highly recommend this course if you are a beginner in learning Korean.

By Omnia t a

Nov 15, 2018

I love it

By Jasmin N

Nov 17, 2018

Love it so much, it's so helpful. I truly love it, and I'm so thankful that this is available to me. It helped me learn so much, and about Korean culture and not just the language. Its also very nice having a person in front of you speaking. It gives me a schedule, which helps me stick to it. I recommend 10/10 !!!

By Alberto M

Nov 18, 2018

I love this course. It is very easy to follow and the material given is quite useful to keep on going along the 5 weeks.

By MYRIAM G D R

Nov 20, 2018

I really enjoyed learning Korean with this course. The best is that I could study at my own pace. I am going to continue to the next course of Korean language.

By Valentina B C

Nov 23, 2018

Excelente curso, se aprende y se pone en practico todo lo que se va viendo, es una lastima que tenga que pagar por el certificado, pero quitando eso, es excelente.

By Kattya R

Feb 16, 2017

I would love to find another opportunity like this one again. So gratef

By Nadd R

Feb 13, 2017

Aprendí mucho. Fue fácil y nada pesado. Es MUY recomendable.

By Liliana F

Apr 27, 2017

Es un excelente sito, muchas gracias por esta oportunidad de poder aprender coreano de una manera muy facil