Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

251 - 275 of 1,669 Reviews for First Step Korean

By PuzzA

Jul 15, 2016

It's a great course for beginner

By Elena S

Apr 12, 2017

I like this course. It is good for having a good start with korean language. I especially like the quizzes, they are made thoroughly.

Thank you, dear authors of this course!

By Kirsten D

Jul 06, 2017

This taught me so much. I wish there was another course to take so that I could continue my education in the subject.

By Laryssa S R d L

Aug 28, 2017

This is a very good course. You can learn the important basic things from the Korean language. You will be able to understand perfectly the Hangul Alphabet. The teacher is great and has a good teaching method. I am very satisfied with this course.

By Alyssa A T

Dec 22, 2017

Learning Korean made easy! The examples are so easy and very useful in daily life! Thank you Yonsei University and Teacher Seung Hae Kang!

By CHOW W

Jun 06, 2016

A highly recommendable beginning course to learn Korean efficiently. Throughout the course, I learnt to correctly pronounce each character and make simple conversation about daily life.

By Valerie K

Jun 09, 2016

I really liked the set up. It was really easy to follow along.

By Leow L Y A

Jul 02, 2017

Easy to understand and follow!

By Omar U B

Dec 04, 2017

Good introduction to the Korean language, used it mostly to reinforce my learning, wish there was a continuation to continue my practice.

By Dorottya J H

Jul 08, 2016

It was perfect course. ☺

By reneryu

Mar 04, 2016

A very nice introductory level Korean course. Easy-paced and details well-explained.

By Rafael H d M O

Mar 11, 2017

Excellent course and great teacher. She teaches very slowly and explains very well everything she says. In no time you can read and write korean in a passable way :-)

By James A A G

Apr 09, 2016

AWESOME! 대박!

By Maria P B O S

Sep 28, 2017

I hope there will be more sessions of this course. I really learned a lot!

By Archana K

Feb 07, 2018

안녕하세요!

When I started this course, I had no idea on how to read or write in Korean. It was an entirely new language and I was very excited but a little scared. However, by the end of this course I could read and write in Korean with ease. The course material was very easy to understand and learn from. I do have to build on my vocabulary but that I am sure is a longer process. I am very glad I enrolled in this course. Overall it was a brilliant experience and I would love to continue studying Korean. I would also like to thank Professor Seung Hae Kang and the mentors for this course.

감사합니다!

By Hiroyasu T

May 04, 2018

V

By Usama H

Feb 27, 2017

I wanted to learn some Korean after watching their 2 movies. This was a good introduction to Korean.

By Claudio D

Apr 26, 2017

This is a very good course to start learning Korean. I'll continue my studies to learn more about this beatiful language. Thank you!

By Nórida I P G

Nov 20, 2017

Fantastic course!!!

By Robert G

Nov 17, 2016

I really liked it! In truth, I had spent time learning Korean years ago (basic) and so this course was more of a refresher for me. However, I recognized that I had lost some words and so this course helped me get back up somewhat. For a 'first step' course, however, it really throws you in the deep end with reading and listening. For those who have never taken any Korean or asian language before, it might be overwhelming.

By Daniel F

Apr 21, 2016

I am giving this course a 5 star rating because it is a well structured course where everything builds on previously taught lessons and the material is presented in such a way that it is easily understood.

By Tracy P

Apr 28, 2016

An excellent introduction to the Korean Language! Taught by a native speaker, with added insight into pronunciation and the history of the language. I have been studying Hangugeo for two years, and learned more in this course than I did from all the books, apps, and other lessons combined!

By Hamilton J H

Jul 04, 2017

Muito bom, suscinto e de fácil acompanhamento

By Luann S

Oct 26, 2016

Very well put together. Excellent useful phrases.

By Nguyen T M K

Nov 21, 2016

Such an interesting course :) I have learnt how to say some basic sentences in Korean as well as Korean letter. I will recommend it to my friends.