Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

126 - 150 of 1,670 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Sude Y

Sep 02, 2018

I found the course very helpful and have a solid understanding of basic korean in the areas that were taught. Thank you so much Yonsei University for this opportunity as well as Mrs Seung! She is an amazing teacher!

By Elli V

Sep 01, 2018

This course is perfect for anyone who is new to Korean. It provides the basics and a lot of material to practice later on your own. Definitely would recommend!

By Aleen A

Aug 21, 2018

So Simple and easy to learn for a beginner.

By Phetcharat B

Aug 22, 2018

that's great course , thank you for this course, wait the next course :)

By Luna C

Aug 23, 2018

Its a amazing and easy to learn.... so far the things I watched and test I already knew from TTMIK but I still watched it and did the test to review then later on I will move on farther to things I dont know. Amazing way of reviewing and learning. 감사합니다

By Joelle S

Aug 24, 2018

Great, amazing way to learn some basics !

By Sabian W

Aug 25, 2018

Has a good teaching method and explains things thoroughly. Also gives a good insight into Korean culture. I enjoyed this course very much.

By Gaby D l C

Aug 27, 2018

es el mejor curso de coreano 고맙습니다

By Beatriz H U R

Aug 28, 2018

This course is very great for Korean begginers, it helped me to amplify my vocabulary and grammar structure. Thank you very much.

By Alison T

Sep 09, 2018

Even though I have already knew the syllabus in this course, I still find it helpful with the explanations provided

By Sandra S (

Oct 11, 2018

So far, this course has been super beneficial to the process of me learning Korean.

By Srijita S

Oct 11, 2018

A nice, concise introduction to Korean language and culture.

By Chou S W

Oct 13, 2018

it is really good for beginners. for learning some grammer ,daily talk.

By Yiselle U

Oct 15, 2018

Great Great Great course to start learning the first basic steps to learn Korean Language. Thank you!

By Maria V C A

Oct 15, 2018

En lo personal, me encanto el curso, se aprende bastante con dedicación y esfuerzo ademas de ser muy entendible

By ANANDHU B

Oct 16, 2018

Its a nice experience to learn from coursera.Thank you

By TALHA R

Oct 16, 2018

Great course !

By Mayita A

Oct 18, 2018

Awesome, this course helped to me a lot.

By Natnaree S

Oct 19, 2018

Great teacher !!! the best course!!!

By Josselyn V

Oct 20, 2018

Easy to understand! There is a lot of examples to grasp the content easily. Highly recommended!

By crisbel r

Sep 11, 2018

excelente habia intentado con varios programas y me resultaba dificil he aprendido mucho lo recomiendo 100 %

By Barbara V

Sep 16, 2018

It's a great course to practice conversational speaking. Very basic level and great worksheets to follow along.

By Laura M

Sep 17, 2018

Great course, but I think it progresses a bit fast if you really don't know anything about the hangul writing system. I already knew hangul and could read a few words and expressions before starting. The PDF notes are incredibly clear and helpful. You really get to speak a bit at the end!

By Summer P

It's really helpful

By Кокорина Н

Sep 17, 2018

It's really a very helpful course. A lot nuances of korean grammar and pronanciation became clear to me. And the teatcher is absolutely charming! Thank you so much! I hope the next level will follow =)