Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

151 - 175 of 1,671 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rhea L

Jul 03, 2017

I love the program! Thank you so much for offering it!

By Kotchaphan K

Jul 02, 2017

It's a great course.Thank you.

감사합니다!

By Mari L P

Oct 23, 2017

It helped me a lot

By Estefany C J P

Jun 12, 2017

It was really interesting and easy to understand. Every lesson was simple and interactive. I really loved this course. 고맙습니다

By Tony L

Aug 26, 2017

This class is definitely more than I expected. Especially the first a few weeks when explaining the origin of Korean language, it really helps me to better understand the meaning and the construction of the words.

By Gidel B

Jun 11, 2017

You should put more advance courses

By Isis L

May 08, 2017

This course is very good! Is recommended for those who want to learn this language from the basics, it explains well !. It was a great course!

By Calvin G

Jul 10, 2017

very good~

By Maria A

Apr 16, 2017

It's very easy and simple to understand... 고맙습니다 😊😊😊

By Tatiana z t

Jul 03, 2017

i think that this course is amazing because teach a lot vocabulary

By Liliana s g

Jul 07, 2017

Great.

By francisco j g

Mar 09, 2018

Excellent Course!! I consider it is good to start learning this beautiful and interesting language.

By Sara R A

Jul 02, 2017

Un curso fácil de entender y a su vez muy completo. Con un poquito de esfuerzo y dedicación día a día, podrás ser capaz de aprender las nociones básicas para empezar a entender, escribir y hablar coreano. Los vídeos son fáciles de comprender, es cierto que al final del curso los subtítulos en español no aparecen pero teniendo conocimiento de inglés pueden entenderse perfectamente.

By Pakaparn

Jan 19, 2018

The best course for me. Thank to make me know about korean language better.

By Bryan M

Jun 02, 2017

Ha superado mis expectativas, tiene un grado de dificultad mayor segun se pasa al siguiente nivel y permite realizar conversaciones basicas

By Nayera Y

Jun 07, 2017

I can speak Korean now , and i'm so glad for that <3

Thanks a lot 우리 예쁜 Seung Hae Kang 선생님 :D

안녕하세요 ! 저는 나예라라고 합니다. 나이는 24 삽니다 . 저는 한국어를 공부하는 학생입니다. 제가 영어학당에서 일하는 사람입니다. 한국 디자인을 아주 좋아합니다. 그리고 한국에 가서 디자인을 배우고 싶습니다. 5년 후에 디자인 회사를 세우고 싶습니다 .그럼 정말 만나서 반갑습니다 ^^ .

By Flor G

Aug 14, 2017

ME PARECIÓ MUY PRACTICO Y MUY ENTENDIBLE, ADEMAS DEL MATERIAL PRACTICO, ME GUSTO

By Vanessa L

Feb 19, 2017

it is excellent

By Kendz B

Apr 02, 2017

I am learning a lot from this course. I have always wanted to learn hangul. My goal is to actually watch a KDrama without the english subtitle. ;P

By Rutina C

Mar 26, 2018

Very informational and thank you for the worksheets that have allowed me to practice work.

By Sofia D

Oct 12, 2017

wow

By assia f

Apr 21, 2017

Thank you for giving me this chance to study and improve my Korean it's so helpful for foreigners to learn the Korean language hope all the best for you , you're doing a great job 수고했어요 ^^

By meryem a

Sep 08, 2017

the best online course I have ever had

By Runchida D

Sep 27, 2017

This course can make me know the real pronunciation word of korean language.

By Shannon K A

Oct 21, 2017

It's a great course for anyone wanting to begin their Korean language journey!