Back to First Step Korean

By Diallo M M D

Formidable

By Andrés E R S

Dec 27, 2018

Muy muy bueno muchas gracias por todo!!! Avísame cuando cae intermedio o siguiente nivel por favor Saludos de Mérida, Yucatán. México

By Katiuska A C

Dec 26, 2018

Estoy realmente agradecida por la oportunidad que brindan en esta polataforma, aprender sin importar el tiempo y el espacio es divertido!!

gracias Coursera <3

By Alexa M

Dec 26, 2018

It was a very helpful start to learning a new language. I will definitely need to practice the lessons to get it down, but now I have the information to start.

By Nour A

Mar 30, 2019

i enjoyed the learning presses

By Sakshi B

Apr 01, 2019

I liked this course because it explained sentence structure and basics in depth.

By Disley Y T E

Apr 02, 2019

Realmente satisfecha con el curso !!

En cuanto a gramática y sintaxis del idioma, puedo decir que entiendo un poco más. Ahora falta practicar y practicar!!

Muchas Gracias !! ^^

By Rose G

Apr 02, 2019

It's been very helpful at helping me understanding the basic to Korean 한국 and for that I'm truly grateful.

By Angie M A S

Apr 04, 2019

Until now everything is very well explained. It's like you were in the elementary school learning from the beginning until you go on and on. Great course I must say. Thank you Yonsei University.

By Karina B

Apr 03, 2019

This course really help me with my Korean. I loved everything about it.

By diane s

Apr 05, 2019

amazing. teaching approach and class structure made me grasp the language like no other program or app i have tried before. so happy i invested in this course.

Thanks

By 王宝珍

Apr 06, 2019

wondeful

By Rakan A A

Apr 07, 2019

Very well made course it makes you feel confident about learning Korea

By Sarath R S

Apr 08, 2019

This course developed my skills.This course helped me alot....

By Afua B F

Apr 08, 2019

very grateful to have experienced this course I learnt a lot and benefited to the utmost I wish there was more but i am grateful for what i was able to obtain from the course

By May T K

Apr 09, 2019

By Thomas F

Feb 18, 2019

I have been studying korean for a long time and this basic course helped me understand some things alot better.

By júlia m v b

Feb 17, 2019

I really enjoy the course, i see my self improving a lot with those classes, so Im very thankful and can´t wait to finish this one to start the next course level of Yonsei University *-*

By Y. Y M Q

Feb 07, 2019

muy bueno el curso de coreano básico, recomiendo a todos los interesados en aprender algo más de la cultura coreana.

By Jimena M C L

Feb 06, 2019

MUY BUENO.

Me ha servido bastante, y te da unas bases muy completas.

By Wenelyn C

Feb 08, 2019

I have learned the basics of what I don't really understand though I'm still struggling with the sounds of pieup, ssang sieot, ssang kieuk etc. but well done. Jeongmal kamsahamnida

By Itzel B

Feb 19, 2019

Es de los mejores cursos que eh tomado para aprender lo básico del idioma coreano, lo recomiendo al 100%

By Caroline D R

Feb 07, 2019

I loved it. Is very simple but you can learn so much. Also, the assignments help me to complement my Korean study. Now I is more simple ton talk in Korean.

By sara g

Feb 20, 2019

많이 가르쳐주셔서 정말 고마워요

열심히하겠습니다

By SIRI.L

Dec 29, 2018

it would be more use full if sentence formation in general is also included in the course or another extended course be done by the university. overall i learnt a lot and thank you for the course.