Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

201 - 225 of 1,782 Reviews for First Step Korean

By te

Nov 27, 2017

Je trouve ce cours très complet pour débuter l'apprentissage du coréen. Tout est expliqué pas à pas, ce qui permet de comprendre le cours très facilement. Même si les exercices ne sont pas très durs, l'ensemble du cours reste très bien !

By Spandana S S

May 22, 2019

I not only learnt to write and read Korean. but also to speak and converse in it. The professor made this course very interesting and the way she spoke was clear and perfect. Thank you so much for teaching me Korean in less than a week.

By Anushikha D

Feb 14, 2020

Best language course so far. It was easy to understand and was very well explained. I would recommend this course who wants to learn Korean. It not only helped me to read and write but also to speak and understand their culture better.

By Juan C M T

May 14, 2017

Es un curso de introducción muy bueno, te proporciona varios elementos para iniciar en este idioma, pero no hay que olvidar que se tiene que practicar mucho para no olvidar lo aprendido y trabajar en el vocabulario es algo fundamental.

By Liu Y

Feb 14, 2016

The teaching is in good structure, easy to understand and remember. Practice section helps me to better understand the context of the new words. The best course I've ever learned for Korean language. Looking forward to further courses.

By zainab k

Nov 30, 2017

First Step Korean course by Yonsei University is a really helpful , easy and student friendly way to learn Korean. As I am still doing the course I am pretty sure that i will be able to speak fluent Korean by the end of the course.

By EVA G B

Sep 24, 2017

Great course. Material outlined in an orderly manner for the student to connect concepts with daily life, eg number and time / date. However, as with any language, success depends on how much you revise the concepts and practice it.

By Alexandru-Nicolae L

Aug 11, 2017

This course is easy to follow, very nicely structured and the instructors make sure you understand the words and their pronunciation. I took this course to prepare for a hospital internship at Konyang Uni and it proved very helpful!

By Deena Z

Jun 03, 2016

With clear explanations, good pacing, and wonderful activities to practice reading, I enjoyed the lectures and am very grateful to be learning such a culturally rich language such as Korean. Thank you for giving me this opportunity!

By Jessica N K

Dec 23, 2017

Loved it! It was pretty helpful. I would be up to taking Korean to the next level. *side-note* I would love it if you included romanization translation to the words pronounced just so its easier to distinguish the words pronounced

By Sabou A

Oct 25, 2017

The course it's very well organized and provides a lot of examples and explanations. I recommend it to everyone who wants to learn Korean language as a first step. I am happy I can read and say a lot of things in Korean. Thank you!

By Carlos A P R

Mar 12, 2016

This really is a great course, it has a lot of content to learn, is concise, easy, and practical. Also the staff does his best at explaining doubts and questions. If you like Korean, or want to start learning Korean this is a must.

By Abigail W

Dec 23, 2018

This course has been very informative. The instructor was great, and I feel like with a little bit more studying, I will be able to fully grasp everything I've learned with this course, as well as speaking it correctly. Thank you!

By Chan H Y

Aug 08, 2016

It is fun! Able to speak and read Korean after taking up this course. The sequence of syllabus is good from basic to daily essential. I hope they make more Korean Courses so we can continue to learn Korean after First Step Korean.

By yakhlaf M

Nov 13, 2019

I really like the programme, everything is clear, the units are very harmonious and the teacher explain everything in a very simple way ... thanks a lot for this amazing cours, thank you for helping me emprove my korean language.

By Ferdous N

Feb 14, 2017

It was a great course for the beginners. I have learnt some valuable information of Korean language, rules of word and sentence making. Learnt valuable things from this course and have confidence to learn more of Korean Language.

By Kenyc M

Jul 18, 2016

This class has been so helpful! The instructor was easy to understand and the additional worksheets made studying independently possible.

I really enjoyed the short segments about Korean culture at the end of each week as well :-)

By Karen D G M

Oct 23, 2017

I love this course. i knew a bit because i'm doing other course but with this course i could practice and understand things that for me was difficult but know is easy for me. I hope that can make the next part of this course. :)

By April F

Feb 28, 2018

Teaches in an interesting and productive manner. Provides in depth lecture notes of everything taught in the lesson, allowing you to continue learning wherever. Really helped me make progress in my Korean. Would 100% recommend.

By Tina D

Jul 27, 2017

Extremely well organized and explained. Yonsei University has a well-deserved reputation. I am surprised that Sogang University doesn't provide anything like this online except through this link: http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/.

By Isela J P O

Oct 30, 2016

Muy buen curso, como introducción explica la forma básica de algunos verbos, algo de vocabulario, preguntas y respuestas, explica también la pronunciación y algunos verbos irregulares. Me gustaría que tuviera una segunda parte

By Ситникова Ю В

Jan 15, 2020

Очень хороший курс для начинающих! Доступно объяснены базовые вещи, много диалогов! Есть тест на проверку знаний и краткий конспект лекции. Курс был бы вообще идеальным, если бы еще были упражнения для самостоятельной работы.

By Catalina R C

Nov 05, 2018

Habia tomado otros cursos en línea para introducirme en el idioma coreano y, sin duda, éste ha sido el más completo. Muchas de las dudas que tenía en pronunciación se resolvieron. Muy buen curso. ¡Lo recomiendo completamente!

By Emily H

Apr 07, 2018

The teacher was very motivational and very encouraging. I had a wonderful time learning the Korean language and it is great to learn whenever you can! I highly recommend this course and hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

By Ethan F

Jul 27, 2017

Clear and awesome! I learned a lot from having zero experience. Advice: try using course notes and video at the same time - it helps ingrain the knowledge into your brain deeper. I would definitely recommend to ANYONE. 10/10