Back to First Step Korean

Feb 09, 2019

Very good for beginner

By Wenelyn C

Feb 08, 2019

I have learned the basics of what I don't really understand though I'm still struggling with the sounds of pieup, ssang sieot, ssang kieuk etc. but well done. Jeongmal kamsahamnida

By Jimena M C L

Feb 06, 2019

MUY BUENO.

Me ha servido bastante, y te da unas bases muy completas.

By Itzel B

Feb 19, 2019

Es de los mejores cursos que eh tomado para aprender lo básico del idioma coreano, lo recomiendo al 100%

By Ninfa P P A

Feb 11, 2019

Gracias a este curso pude aprender sobre el idioma Coreano, estoy muy satisfecha

By Adriano H S

Feb 12, 2019

Very nice course. The big problem is the time your servers take to provide de video. I am in a 2Mbps internet line (FTTH) and it takes 10 min to open. After that lot of spikes in transmission, which become very dificult to follow the teacher. But your course survey was fast, which make me think it is not same provider infrastructure. But anyway, i am still on the first section and i like it.

By Rosalina B S

Feb 16, 2019

Es bastante rápido como se aprende, es un curso para aprender sobre lectura y escritura del Hangul básico, realmente es una gran oportunidad poder llevarlo, y vale cada minuto invertido, ya que el conocimiento adquirido es bastante elevado.

By Laura S M R

Feb 16, 2019

es muy bueno

By Alyssa A

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Eurídice R E

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By júlia m v b

Feb 17, 2019

I really enjoy the course, i see my self improving a lot with those classes, so Im very thankful and can´t wait to finish this one to start the next course level of Yonsei University *-*

By Caroline D R

Feb 07, 2019

I loved it. Is very simple but you can learn so much. Also, the assignments help me to complement my Korean study. Now I is more simple ton talk in Korean.

By sara g

Feb 20, 2019

많이 가르쳐주셔서 정말 고마워요

열심히하겠습니다

By Thomas F

Feb 18, 2019

I have been studying korean for a long time and this basic course helped me understand some things alot better.

By NURUL S

Feb 22, 2019

Recommended course to take if you have zero knowledge in Korean language. Teaching method is easy to follow and understand. 감사합니다

By Muhammad S A

Feb 23, 2019

very good course, thank you so much

By Alya a

Feb 25, 2019

thank you for helping me ,i will keep learning from this website 👍🏼

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Esther S

Feb 25, 2019

para comenzar con el idioma es muy util, buenas explicaciones y sencillas.

By Karen B

I love it!

By Anupama Z

Mar 05, 2019

First of all, thank you very much for this course, Yonsei University and Professor Kang Seung Hae ssi. I'm now fully able to read and write Korean language. And by practicing, I'm being able to understand and speak more Korean day by day. To be honest, I'm loving this language more and more. It also helped me learning various customs and practices of Korean people. This course was very helpful indeed. I'll definitely recommend it to any person who wants to learn Korean.

By Philip K

Feb 28, 2019

Sehr gut um mit koreanisch zu beginnen!

By Wendy S P

Hola:

Te cuento que aunque ya había tomado un curso, esto ha venido ha reafirmar mis conocimientos y disipar dudas anteriores. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Mucho éxito.!!

By Juliana B

great!!!!

By yesenia g

Mar 03, 2019

es muy bueno se aprende mucho