Back to First Step Korean

AN

926 - 950 of 7,903 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Melissa M

Aug 2, 2020

This course was a very thorough introduction to basic Korean phrases and grammar. It is a great starting point and building block in learning the basics, and I am excited to take further courses from Yonsei University.

By Megha

Jul 6, 2020

The course is designed very well for a beginner and it was really helpful to me as I am always interested in learning new languages. The course structure helped me gain knowledge of the Korean Culture and the Language.

By hala s m

Jul 2, 2020

It's good and help me in many ways I have been trying to learn Korean from about 2 years but after this course it became easier and I can understand some things that it was difficult to get through while I was studying

By Christiana S - A

Apr 10, 2021

Great course. Excellent teacher. I just wish it says on the certificate how many hours the course takes.

E.g. 18 hour course.

I also hope there will be another higher beginner level to this course and then intermediate.

By maria i

Mar 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the free lessons, all of them were very helpfull and the explanations from the professor were on point, very clear and accurate. I hope this course have a second part to continue studying Korean.

By Dr. R M E

Feb 28, 2021

The course was thorough and well-presented by Professor Seung Hae Kang. Pronunciations in Korean and English were very clearly spoken. The coursework was substantial for self-study and all guidance was well-explained.

By Abira G

Feb 28, 2021

Muy bueno, yo que no tenía ninguna idea de nada, me enseñó mucho y lo aprendí con facilidad.

En español en la semana 5 no está bien traducido así que si no sabes inglés batallas un poco para entender las explicaciones.

By Kailani H

Feb 8, 2021

I Loved this course!! It taught you well how to read and write Korean, How to tell Time/Date, It teaches you how to count in Korean, An so so so much more! I 10/10 Recommend this course for my fellow Korean Learners!

By Nelson S

Jan 3, 2021

The format for this course is challenging, but rewarding for a first-time Korean learner. The lecture notes are helpful, but don't include all the scenarios from the lecture so taking notes during the video helps too.

By dalith m a

Sep 26, 2020

Me encantó la clase, aunque en los últimos módulos no tenía subtitulos en español.

Quisiera saber cómo podría seguir tomando el curso quiero aprender más.

Si tiene un costo lo pagaría, pero necesito más clases...gracias

By Natalia T

Jul 31, 2020

It is a great introductory course. I learned a lot and the teacher was a great guide. I still have to work on my pronunciation but as my first approach to Korean lenguaje, I am gratefull for this course. Thanks a lot!

By nur a

Jul 14, 2020

This courses really help me as the newbie to learn korean. Although it just only have 5 syllabus, but it quite good to enhance my skill and knowledge on how to create sentences and also to pronounce every word. Kudos!

By Porawan I

Jul 6, 2020

Its easy to understand how to pronounce and spell , read words. If have any class in furture, sure will try to apply and i will love to use it in everyday life also learn more from music and series :)

감사합니다

Porawan I.

By Anabel C

Jun 21, 2020

I really enjoy the time to learn the new language. I really happy how imporve to read Hangul and recognize the particles when try to write. The videos was dinamic I can undertand when the teacher explained .

Thank you!

By Ambadi R K

May 22, 2020

It was a great pleasure and fun learning Korean language from Yonsei Universities online course. And I'm extremely grateful towards Professor Seung Ha Kang for making this course much easier for me. Thanks a lot madam

By Pakaphol S

Apr 28, 2020

I used to learn Korean from many institution. I found that First step Korean of Yonsei University is one of the best school for those who want to learn Korean. The cirriculum and content are appropriate for beginners.

By Sirada S

Apr 25, 2020

Thank a lot of having this class .

It’s awesome for me its not too hard or easy that only basically to use daily

I really love this university and this teach me a lot

I will find more time to practice what I’ve learned.

By Rossana O

Jun 30, 2017

Excellent course to learn from the beginning!. Thank you very much Seung Hae Kang teacher for teaching your language was clear and concise at all times, now I now how to basically defend myself when I travel in Korea!

By CAROLINA T

Feb 20, 2021

Hola muy buenas noches, me pareció un curso excelente donde aprendí mucho para poderme comunicar con personas nativas del idioma coreano.

Muchas gracias por esta excelente oportunidad de poder ver este curso gratuito.

By Ái V L

Jan 16, 2021

Lessons are designed very methodically and scientifically, it makes learners remember knowledge naturally. Besides, I recognize Korean is very interesting, but I need to practice more about vocabularies and grammars.

By Aymar

Dec 23, 2020

This course really helped me understand with a better explanations. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean from the basics. learning with such an amazing tutor madam Seung Hae Kang. 감사합니다

By Aikaterini T

Nov 27, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The professor was explaining everything nicely and was speaking clearly and at the right pace, in order for me to listen and understand the korean words. I totally recommend this course.

By Brigeth L P S

Sep 18, 2020

Todas las clases tuvieron una buena explicación y actividades adecuadas para el desarrollo de aprendizaje del estudiante, dieron las herramientas y conocimientos acertados para el crecimiento de nuestro aprendizaje.

By Kikeba L

Aug 28, 2020

This course was super interesting, i learn so many expression to communicate with native Koreans and other people who know the Korean language. The lecturer for this course explained everything so well.

선생님 정말 감사합니다.

By catalina g a

Jul 11, 2020

En todas las clases aprendes algo nuevo y mucho sobre su cultura.

creo que el unico problema de esto es que las ultimas clases no fuesen en Español. de resto es una forma muy divertida y fácil de aprender otro idioma.