Back to First Step Korean

AN

1001 - 1025 of 7,861 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Anna B

Sep 20, 2019

Easy to follow, descriptive. Very helpful! I recently understood a fluent Korean speaker saying he woke up at 7:00 that morning, and was able to respond, only being halfway through the last week of the course.

By Casey H

May 3, 2019

Prof.Kang taught clearly and her pronunciation is precise. Highly recommend to beginner. But after class U should put a plenty of time on practice to conversance the vocabulary and grammar. Thank you Prof.Kang

By Alba C

Apr 17, 2019

Es un curso bastante completo, explican toda despacio y detalladamente, es fácil de comprender y aprender, da el conocimiento necesario para tener una base en el idioma y poder llevar una conversación sencilla

By Vanessa G P

Jul 22, 2018

It was a very good introduction to the Korean language and helped reinforce things that I had already knew. I really enjoyed the videos and the pace of the course.

I would highly recommend the course to anyone.

By Ni P A S P

Mar 25, 2021

It's simple and straightforward. It's a convenient course both for people who'd like to learn Korean for the first time and for people who'd like to test their basic Korean skills, especially their listening.

By Khoon K C

Jun 4, 2020

I am glad I applied for this course. It helped me understand Korean systematically. Short yet efficient. Every lesson is interesting. It would have been better if there was phonetic guide for each vocabulary.

By Heymi C

This course helped me more than I thought it would. I wanted to enrich my understanding of the language and the basics, and I wasn't let down. This course and the professor really helped me achieve this goal.

By Tanchanok C

Apr 14, 2020

This course is really good for learning Korean language. I improve my Korean skill very well. I can reading, writing and listening Korean greatly. The online course is the best way to study in this situation.

By Christian M S T

Mar 27, 2020

By far one of the best courses I've ever attended. It would be great if the courses taught other aspects of the language such as past tense and future tense. I liked the way information was delivered, though.

By Zoubaida A

May 10, 2017

This course gives you a good foundation to build on and combines all aspects of learning the language, from listening practice, to speaking, reading and writing. It teaches essential basics of korean grammar.

By Alicia S C

Feb 28, 2021

El curso ha estado muy bien. Yo ya tenía una pequeña basa de coreano, pero me ha ayudado mucho ha mejorar.

The course has been very good. I already had a small Korean base, but I improved a lot thanks to it.

By APORVA S

Jul 25, 2020

The course has been structured really well, it makes learning a new language like Korean seem less daunting. If a person is committed towards learning sincerely they can learn it with the help of this course

By Amelia L

Jun 24, 2020

It was a very nice experience learning Korean. I really learn the basics in Korean and was able to produce some words in Korean. Although it is still very "class study" for me, but practice makes it perfect!

By Baktiyar A

Jun 20, 2020

it was wonderful course, I actually have already knowledge about Korean Language, but thanks for those course I can surely say that I have a basic knowledge with Korean, hope I will study in Korea. Thank you

By Abril A G

Apr 4, 2020

Fue un curso muy bueno para reforzar mis conocimientos ya adquiridos, pero creo que para alguien que quiera aprender coreano desde cero está muy bien. Los ejercicios con audio me parecieron de gran utilidad.

By Megan B

Dec 13, 2016

Really nice lessons, helpful handouts, and quizzes that make me feel like I am improving bit by bit instead of just studying to pass. If you're interested in beginning Korean, I really recommend this course!

By Faezeh Y

Apr 13, 2021

This course improved my basic knowledge of Korean and my accent has improved a lot. Now I can talk about my daily life in Korean. The practices at the end of the course was very helpful in learning process.

By Sew M

Mar 4, 2021

Thank you to Yonsei University and Teacher Kang for doing their best to teach us!! The course Is super fun to learn and all the assessments are given for free which makes me super grateful. Kamsahamnida !!!

By yyy_mmm_lol V

Feb 27, 2021

un gran paso! son clases de calidad y a la vez son gratuitas. me pareció muy util todo el material que daban y las clases fueron interactivas a pesar de estar gravadas. gracias por todo! seguiré aprendiendo

By Joshua S

Nov 15, 2020

Very good course that introduces basic and useful Korean grammar and vocabulary. The explanations are clear, they have visuals, and plenty of options practice sentences. I enjoyed this course and professor.

By Laura E N

Jul 24, 2020

The course is nicely built, and the pace of the lessons are quite challenging to follow. Professor Seung Hae Kang guides the course in a fantastic way that makes it easier to comprehend. Highly recommended!

By Laura C L V

Jun 6, 2020

¡Excelente! La profesora explica de manera adecuada y entendible. El material y el temario está muy bien planeado para comenzar a adentrarse al idioma. Fue una muy buena inversión de tiempo. Muchas gracias.

By Paola L

En mi opinión es uno de los mejores cursos en el que yo he estado y realizado, esta muy completo y de verdad me encanto, aprendí mucho en estas semanas y estoy feliz de poder estar aprendiendo aquí.

Gracias!

By Sutida K

Apr 22, 2020

this course it's good for who doesn't learn the Korean language before. The teacher's accent is very easy to listen and there is an English subtitle to make sure that students won't have a misunderstanding.

By Tammi H G

Nov 24, 2016

Thank you Professor for this helpful learn. Though I already learnt Basic Korean but since it's been a long time ago, now I feel like refreshing this course. I hope there will be next part of Korean course.