Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

DW

Mar 17, 2022

The course was outstanding. Many of the techniiques outlined in the course I have been using for years. I was refreshing and I will continue to use these practices in my school leadership capacity.

MB

Mar 10, 2021

The tools, language and resources shared in this course were very helpful in improving my well being and learning how to become a person that can help colleagues and most importantly our students.

376 - 400 of 453 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

May 11, 2021

SÜPER

By Nguyễn N

Nov 7, 2021

good

By ABUBAKAR B

Oct 5, 2021

By Sandra M D

Aug 15, 2021

By LUZ M Z L

Jun 23, 2021

El contenido que se maneja durante el curso es valioso, sustentado, optimista, útil y necesario para estos momentos en los que es muy cercano el momento de volver a los salones de clases y encontrarnos con estudiantes que estuvieron en casa durante más de un ciclo escolar sin convivir con chicos de su edad de secundaria.

He tenido la oportunidad de enriquecerme con herramientas y estrategias que prometen el manejo adecuado de emociones desde el proceso de su identificación hasta su regulación con estrategias útiles para el aprendizaje y el crecimiento personal, mismo que podrá adecuarse por los maestros en la escuela como por los mismos estudiantes en su entorno social y cultural.

By Julie E

Apr 21, 2022

Hi Coursera and Yale Online Classes! This class was so good and led me to the best goal of being someone committed to and dealing with assisting with emotional regulation in children, and check-ins for our own as teachers, aides, parents, and facilitators. Life avails and leaves open opportunities for "reactions", i.e. and what about when kids watch the news? It's gonna happen. Do we need regulation on the habits we take up; including ruminating over world news, and what we can't control, but perhaps don't leave out what we can control.

By Zhen P

Mar 2, 2022

The course provides detailed information about how to manage our own emtions and help to regulate students' emotions so that they can study better. Although all the course materials are easy to understand, the problem is how to take all the strategies into daily routines and make a difference. I guess to take actions is always more effective than to know the facts. Thank you for offering me the chance to take the course. I am grateful and I will try to make a difference in my own life and work.