Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life, The University of Chicago

About this Course

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

By LD

Dec 19, 2016

Dr. Peggy Mason creates a viable way to understand neurobiology. Although the material is very challenging, her teaching style keeps one focused and interested. I highly recommend this course.

By AH

Dec 29, 2016

An excellent course about the brain. I'm a passionate about human behaviour and this course has added a lot to my understanding. I really liked the way professor Mason explained every topic.

197 Reviews

By Mikala Carrier

Dec 11, 2018

A great course,. The instructor communicates very well some complicated but very interesting facts about the brain.

By swati Keshri

Nov 19, 2018

I loved this course and the thoughtful way in which Prof. Peggy has designed and delivered the course. She has provided sufficient links for extra resources and is very lucid in her delivery throughout. Will strongly recommend it to anyone who is intrigued by the mystic ways in which mind works!

By Daniel Torres

Nov 18, 2018

Great course! Exactly what I need in my professional activity! Direct, clear and to-the-point concepts and explanations! Thank you!

By Jitendra Bahl

Nov 16, 2018

excellent course for every one, good contents on Neurobiology and presentation by professor peggy meson undoubted super, i will recommend one should try for this course. thanks

By Sharon McAthey

Oct 20, 2018

i enjoyed every aspect of this course and I would like to see Peggy Mason have more courses like this.

By Marius K.

Oct 19, 2018

She is just great!

By Evgeniya Zibreva

Oct 08, 2018

Amazingly interesting course! Fitting for beginners. Thank you very much!!

By Veronica Amago

Sep 29, 2018

Very didactic- Peggy is wonderful at making it (relatively!) easy to understand. Great for a beginner like me

By Nguyen Thi To Nhu

Sep 07, 2018

This course has helped me to improve my knowledge. Thank you!

By

Aug 31, 2018

Excellent course - Prof. Peggy Mason was great - her enthusiasm came through and I felt as if I was really sitting in her class! Some materials were challenging but great course. Very happy I did it