Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

LD

Dec 19, 2016

Dr. Peggy Mason creates a viable way to understand neurobiology. Although the material is very challenging, her teaching style keeps one focused and interested. I highly recommend this course.

AH

Dec 29, 2016

An excellent course about the brain. I'm a passionate about human behaviour and this course has added a lot to my understanding. I really liked the way professor Mason explained every topic.

151 - 175 of 307 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Belkherouf A

Sep 01, 2019

it's my first time i find such a serious website of studies , its an honour to follow its courses .

By nicole w

Jan 14, 2019

This class improved my general understanding of the human brain. Peggy is a wonderful instructor.

By David F W

May 11, 2019

Fascinating. A wonderful overview of the workings of the nervous system. Left me wanting more!

By Amrita

Mar 16, 2018

really very helpful to me as explained with variety of examples in relatively simple language

By aurelie r

May 02, 2017

Excellent class to understand the basics of the nervous system. Pr Peggy Mason is wonderful!

By JORGE I

Apr 02, 2018

what an amazing MOOC, an outstanding content, and the best learning designt of every module

By Gabriella W

Jan 10, 2018

This is a fantastic course that will give you a great overview of everyday neurobiology.

By Eugenia

Jan 07, 2018

I like the course very much. Everything is absolutely clear and Prof. Mason is charming!

By Antonius B

Sep 17, 2017

Just great overall! And doable for non native english speakers and High school students.

By Bruno A J A

Feb 10, 2020

Great knowledge transmitted with passion by Peggy Mason, I won't forget her enthusiasm.

By Braulio F d C

Jun 29, 2018

Amazing course. The classes are fun, full of curiositites, context and a moderate pace.

By Tut A

Dec 07, 2017

It's really interesting and helping me a lot and thanks a lot to this amazing professor

By Omar S

Dec 30, 2016

This course is great because the professor is very respectful and makes simple lessons!

Aug 24, 2017

Great introduction for neurobioloy/neuroscience that covers a wide range of knowledge!

By bobsharon

Oct 22, 2016

Peggy Mason is a wonderful teacher, she explains you a lot of things in a simple way.

By Matthew L

Jul 15, 2019

This course will teach you more than you ever wanted/needed to know about the brain.

By Наталья Л К

Sep 20, 2017

The best course I had. Didn't even know it could be so lovely. Definitely recommend!

By Horacio S

Mar 26, 2017

Curso muy interesante, bien organizado, adecuada profundidad. Altamente recomendable

By Rochelle W

Jan 06, 2019

This was an extremely informative course that was presented in a very engaging way.

By Pradyumna t

Jul 21, 2017

Peggy Mason is a gem of a teacher. Insightful course. Thanks to everybody involved.

By Alexandre S T

May 02, 2017

The course is Amazing, thank you very much team and teacher Chicago university !!!

By Zartasha R

Dec 27, 2018

This course is quiet helpful and interesting. thanks for teaching this so well :)

By Zerah S W

May 16, 2018

It's a very good course, easy to understand and nice teacher. thank you very much

By Virginia S

Jan 31, 2017

Wonderful lecturer and very well presented accessible content. Thank you so much.

By Vydyula A

Jul 10, 2019

it's extremely awesome course to enhance that understanding behaviour of nature