Back to Python Data Structures

Python Data Structures, University of Michigan

About this Course

This course will introduce the core data structures of the Python programming language. We will move past the basics of procedural programming and explore how we can use the Python built-in data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples to perform increasingly complex data analysis. This course will cover Chapters 6-10 of the textbook “Python for Everybody”. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Helpful assignments
(254 Reviews)
Excellent instructor
(503 Reviews)

By DA

Nov 10, 2017

I feel incredible that I knew almost nothing about programming just a month ago. Now I have done two of the courses of the specialization and I can actually understand other basic codes. Great course!

By PM

Oct 08, 2017

assignment 9.4 auto grader not working .\n\nLTI unable to launch.\n\nerror message: This tool should be launched from a learning system using LTI.\n\ni am using chrome on mac book air 2 and python 3.6

5,044 Reviews

By Arun Roy

Mar 21, 2019

Assignment solver could be better

By Samarth Kumar Samal

Mar 21, 2019

I THANK YOU SIR FOR PROVIDING ME SUCH BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL.

By Ricardo Morales

Mar 21, 2019

Excelente curso, bastante intuitivo. Sigue un orden bastante lógico que permite enlazar ideas rápidamente.

By John William Knodr

Mar 21, 2019

I took Fortran IV in 1969, then got into BASIC in 1977, though never got much past the old DOS-based BASIC languages.

I'm really enjoying learning about Python.

By Vinod chand

Mar 21, 2019

The courses are really really designed so easy and smartly that kids can also play with it.

Thanks Coursera.. Thanks Dr Chuk

By Yogesh Kumar

Mar 21, 2019

Awesome and very productive course

By Piyus

great guru

By Lyle Schofield

Mar 20, 2019

well organized, great presentation skills.

By Kotha.Venkatesh

Mar 20, 2019

good

By Anurag Lasne

Mar 19, 2019

This is absolutely great. The quiz at the end of the chapters and the exercises at the end are helpful