Back to Python Data Structures

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Data Structures by University of Michigan

This course will introduce the core data structures of the Python programming language. We will move past the basics of procedural programming and explore how we can use the Python built-in data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples to perform increasingly complex data analysis. This course will cover Chapters 6-10 of the textbook “Python for Everybody”. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Helpful assignments
(254 Reviews)
Excellent instructor
(503 Reviews)

PM

Oct 08, 2017

assignment 9.4 auto grader not working .\n\nLTI unable to launch.\n\nerror message: This tool should be launched from a learning system using LTI.\n\ni am using chrome on mac book air 2 and python 3.6

DA

Nov 10, 2017

I feel incredible that I knew almost nothing about programming just a month ago. Now I have done two of the courses of the specialization and I can actually understand other basic codes. Great course!

1 - 25 of 5,522 Reviews for Python Data Structures

By Oluwafemi R

May 07, 2019

python_data_structures=["Great course!", "Great content!", "Great instructor!"]

for x in python_data_structures:

print (x)

By Shreyansh J

May 31, 2019

Charles is a great teacher who has the ability to explain concepts in lucid and yet engaging talks.

I recommend this course to anyone who has basic python knowledge and wants to learn Data Structures (lists,dictionaries,strings,tuples) in Python.

By Christopher M

May 14, 2019

Excellent course to take you through the basics of data structures, by the end I was confident in my ability to complete the assignments due to the similar / building nature of how the lessons / assignments start to stack on top of each other.

By Jaineel N

Mar 23, 2019

Amazing and really good for a novice

By Troy E

Mar 22, 2019

A really great course that gave me a solid grounding for using Python to retrieve specific data. It was basic enough for me--a first time programmer--to understand, yet challenging enough for me to actually get to the point of --Wow, I am actually really programming!

By Samarth K S

Mar 21, 2019

I THANK YOU SIR FOR PROVIDING ME SUCH BEAUTIFUL MATERIAL.

By Ricardo M

Mar 21, 2019

Excelente curso, bastante intuitivo. Sigue un orden bastante lógico que permite enlazar ideas rápidamente.

By Jonathan W O G

Mar 19, 2019

wonderful, not only do I learn python, but I learn about computers/IT in general in a fun way!

By Farid H

Mar 11, 2019

This course is too much about text and have a lot of data structures, which I found to be non useful for majority of users.

By Ravi P

Jul 17, 2019

one of the best courses for python

By Sathish K G

Jul 16, 2019

Learnt more basic stuff in python .Explanations are clear and helpful

By Siddharth G

Jul 16, 2019

I believe the course material is not adequate for solving coding assignment and there should be done more improvements in the code editor as same code works on VisualStudio code but it shows indentation error in python playground.

By Adam G

Jul 16, 2019

Great and cool! I love it!

By Gi J K

Good teaching!

By Vignesh S

Jul 16, 2019

Clear and concise introduction to Python's data structures.

By Sakshi K

Jul 16, 2019

Its very nice for new person, w

By Ricardo A d C

Outstanding!

By Amar D S

Jul 15, 2019

good

By Vipul K

Jul 15, 2019

Quizes and Assignment system is best.

By Harshad

Jul 14, 2019

Excellent course, easy to understand content alongside Dr. Chuck's interesting and funny explanations makes it perfect for beginners to Python as well beginners to programming.

By Aditya u

course is good.

By omar m

loved it !!!

By prathamesh v s

Jul 14, 2019

best course you can ever take. please go for it you will learn definitely awesome things

By Eu-Bin K

Jul 14, 2019

Very helpful course. Not too easy, nor is to too hard. Just about challenging, and easy to follow as well!

By Debabrata S

Jul 14, 2019

I am very fortunate to join this course. I also completed first course. Believe me or not, I have never learned any programming language what i have got in this course. Before this I know little bit of C language. But Python is very interesting to learn. I am enjoying this course very much. And I want to complete the full python specialization course on Coursera.

Thanks