Back to Python Data Structures

Python Data Structures, University of Michigan

About this Course

This course will introduce the core data structures of the Python programming language. We will move past the basics of procedural programming and explore how we can use the Python built-in data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples to perform increasingly complex data analysis. This course will cover Chapters 6-10 of the textbook “Python for Everybody”. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Excellent instructor
(503 Reviews)
Helpful assignments
(254 Reviews)

By PM

Oct 08, 2017

assignment 9.4 auto grader not working .\n\nLTI unable to launch.\n\nerror message: This tool should be launched from a learning system using LTI.\n\ni am using chrome on mac book air 2 and python 3.6

By DA

Nov 10, 2017

I feel incredible that I knew almost nothing about programming just a month ago. Now I have done two of the courses of the specialization and I can actually understand other basic codes. Great course!

5,302 Reviews

By Vikas Verma

May 26, 2019

It was absolutely an amazing experiance learning from coursera as i can list down all the pros of enrolling in this course

i.e starting ,from short videos in different chunks to fitting quiz at the right time and

adding fun videos to get rid of boredness,it seems to have been most organized online learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Many thanks to the Coursera team...you guys rock !!

By Md suhail

May 26, 2019

Awesome Course, really very interesting and makes me love coding more and more

By Avinash Kumar C

Great Course!

Very clear explanation of Python Data structure concepts!

Exercises were very helpful

By Lalith Kumar E

Amazing!!!

By Francisco Javier ROARO ESPINOSA

Excellent course

By Marina Kizeeva

May 25, 2019

This course is really amazing, i would like to recommend it to everybody who is interested in programming but have no skills in it (or just a little after the course "Getting started with python"). Thanx a lot for Professor Charles Severance, your lectures are very easy-to-understand and with great humor!

By Rohit Daniel

May 25, 2019

One of the best Python courses I have taken. Loved Dr. Chuck's lectures as usual and the progression of this course is perfect for someone coming from the first course in this specialization. I would recommend not to rush through the course to get the certificate. It's important to make sure you understand each line of code in the exercises as this course is when you really start writing some cool code.

By Muhammad Haseeb

May 25, 2019

Its my first online course. it was a good experience in fact

By Moises Ruben Gualapuro Gualapuro

May 24, 2019

Excellent, I reinforced considerably my previous knowledge on this toopic.

By SHIVPOOJAN

May 24, 2019

Awesome... great teachings skills and no need to study the same from anywhere else... i will just say it's great to learn here.