Back to Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will explore the history of LGBTQ identities, experiences, and activism. We’ll study major events in global LGBTQ history, investigate local histories of queer and transgender people and communities, and consider how LGBTQ histories have helped shape broader conversations about civil rights, equality, and justice....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

By Eleni A

Mar 01, 2020

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to not only take this course but be exposed to the wealth of knowledge that both lecturer's provided as well as the interviews and resources that were made available after every lecture. I am not from the USA so that exposure was fantastic and I feel far more well rounded and educated and more so,mindful when talking to any individual Thank you very much.

By Animesh B

Jan 08, 2020

The course lived up to its objectives of creating awareness about sexuality and gender identity. It helped develop understanding about the latest issues and challenges in the queer space and provided great online resources to learn more on the topic.

By Karen A S

Nov 10, 2019

Taught me quite a bit about a culture that I have lived in for over 50 years. I mistakenly believe “I knew a lot about the LBGT+ culture”. I was wrong. I am much more savvy about the LBGT+ world and the changes that continue to happen with my world.

By Victoria P H F

Feb 04, 2020

Very good, nice teachers and nice methodology, thank you :-)

By Joy S

Jan 13, 2020

This is necessary information if you are out in today's world. Times are changing. I ran into this and was clueless so I was thrilled to find the class.