Back to Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will explore the history of LGBTQ identities, experiences, and activism. We’ll study major events in global LGBTQ history, investigate local histories of queer and transgender people and communities, and consider how LGBTQ histories have helped shape broader conversations about civil rights, equality, and justice....

MD

Aug 21, 2020

I loved every aspect of his course. I am someone who has a very substantial foundation of knowledge towards the Queer community, but this course taught me a lot more than I haven't thought about yet.

TP

May 14, 2020

Got a better perspective of LGBTQ+ community and it was a well informed course altogether. Came across many new terminologies and etiquette related to the community, which I was unaware of.

26 - 50 of 68 Reviews for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

By Victor B

Really enjoyed the course for its insightful, critical and multifarious lens of understanding the trajectory of LGBTQIA

By Daniela P S C

Jul 27, 2020

Maravilloso! Excelente contenido, realmente aprendí muchísimo.

Estoy muy feliz y agradecida de les profesores :)

By Nirod P R

Aug 15, 2020

Had the opportunity learnt so much about LGBTQ+ throughout the course. Wish everyone would take this course.

By Nikolaos P

This course offers valuable knowledge in a scientific way while explaining everything in simple terms.

By Daniela H A

Jul 30, 2020

Very complete and interesting, I loved that you could always learn more with the optional readings

By Carlos E C G

Es un muy buen curso, da las perspectivas correctas y dirige al estudiante a donde se quiere llegar

By Jelicia S

Apr 28, 2020

I learned a lot of important history and terminology that I'll be able to use in the workforce.

By Luis F V d A

It was a pleasent experience. I really recommend to everyone who's interested in sexuality.

By Rosangela B

Sep 07, 2020

Amazing. I learned so much and I understood that there is much more to be lerarned.

By Flavio M G

Jun 07, 2020

Very interesting, useful and awakening course. I really thank the teachers.

By Sajia A

Aug 28, 2020

Really a good course. Enjoy it, learn a lot, and clear many confusions...

By NGUYEN K T M

Apr 18, 2020

Such a great course. I have learned a lot from this course. Thank you!

By Sugyanta

Jul 21, 2020

Very helpful and informative. Thanks a lot … Glad and Grateful...

By 19BEN104_ A

Aug 06, 2020

Brilliant course for the society to move in broad perspective.

By Victoria H F

Feb 04, 2020

Very good, nice teachers and nice methodology, thank you :-)

By Leeny A E

Jun 30, 2020

This was the most useful course for my research.. thank u

By Dr S B P

Jun 07, 2020

Better Understanding about the real issues of LGBTQplus

By Asmita S

Jul 08, 2020

Loved it! Changed my perspective entirely. Thank you!

By Christopher H

Aug 27, 2020

Very interesting course and I have learned a lot.

By Ronnel J C

Apr 18, 2020

It was an enlightening and informative class.

By Muhamad A B I

Apr 18, 2020

A very insightful and informative course!

By Misty F

May 02, 2020

Very informative and excellent delivery!

By Ramnwesh K

Jun 04, 2020

Wonderfully crafted Course Structure.

By AHENDRILA G

Aug 24, 2020

Very informative for beginners, yes.

By Heba A W

Aug 14, 2020

Loved this course so much! Perfect.