Back to Strategic Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management by Copenhagen Business School

The world of business strategy is in transition. What used to work doesn't anymore -- not necessarily. This course prepares you to think strategically in an age when companies like Apple, Google, and Microsoft have become more valuable (in market cap terms) than companies like Exxon. Today, business value and competitive advantage arise more often from consumer perceptions of what is "cool" than from physical assets or economies of scale. In this course -- the first of a three-course specialization tailored specifically for the age of creativity and innovation -- you will gear up for the challenges of strategy formulation and implementation in a 21st century business. After taking the course, you'll be able to: - Explain why "doing" strategy is considered "the high point of managerial activity" (Mintzberg); - Recognize and avoid the old, tired ideas about strategy that are still out there, so you can adopt fresher, better ideas; - Point out how doing strategy has changed because of advancing technology and globalization; - Prepare for the Capstone Project for the Strategic Management and Innovation Specialization...

TV

Sep 21, 2016

I liked the course a lot, the references were great and gave me great insight about Strategic Management. The lecturer was really good, specially if you compare him to the one in Strategy Formulation.

S

May 13, 2017

Awesome Course. Very well explanation of the concepts and the material content is fabulous. I will definitely recommend this course to my contacts who are interested in pursuing business strategy.

1 - 25 of 518 Reviews for Strategic Management

By Shrish N

May 13, 2017

By Thomas V

Sep 21, 2016

By Federico V

Nov 19, 2018

One of the best courses I took on Coursera. Highly engaging.

By Pacutho S A

Dec 04, 2018

The course content was very pertinent to current situations and clearly presented. Opened my eyes to a lo in my present position.

By Ingrid W

Dec 06, 2018

This course is pure joy! Varied, interesting, intense. I can't put the computer down!

By Shanu P S

Dec 21, 2018

Best course for strategy

By Eddie G

Jan 02, 2019

I never thought an online course can be so detailed. Excellent course.

By Mayara V d P C

Nov 20, 2018

Thank you Professor R.Austin. Great Course

By Bruno S d C C

Nov 22, 2018

Adquirir conhecimento e conhecer novas práticas, são fundamentais!

O conteúdo é muito interessante e desafiador!

By Anthony F

Jan 24, 2019

Very basic, but nice walk through of simple Strategy concepts.

By Sathyanandan M

Jan 25, 2019

Very well structured course, taking thru the theories and approaches while formulating strategies.

By Chukwuemeka E

Feb 06, 2019

Awesome lectures with real life examples. It changed how view the business world.

By Mennat A A

Feb 11, 2019

it helped me in making a strategic plane

By Mary-Brenda A

Feb 11, 2019

Excellent course. Open my mind up to how strategy has been carried out for so many years.

By suryadi

Feb 12, 2019

Great course

By Ahmed M A S

Feb 12, 2019

this course was very informative

By Shubham K B

Feb 20, 2019

Great resources and detailed information about origin of Strategies.

By Paramjit S

Feb 23, 2019

Really Insightful...

By SUDALAIMANI

Feb 23, 2019

By Eduardo A S C

Mar 02, 2019

This is a good course. I recommend for anyone!!!

By Prem T

Feb 21, 2019

A very wonderful course.

By Diego K V

Mar 11, 2019

This course is excellent in all of its historical revision and contents. To me, a must to anyone wanting to learn about strategy.