Back to The Teacher's Social and Emotional Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Teacher's Social and Emotional Learning by University of Colorado Boulder

Social and emotional learning, or SEL, programs have flourished in schools during the last decade. While this growth has been impressive, inadequate attention has been paid to teachers’ social and emotional learning. In this course Dan Liston and Randy Testa introduce you to various rationales for why teacher SEL is needed as well as examine and reflect on various emotions in teaching and learning. This course is a part of the 5-course Specialization “The Teacher and Social Emotional Learning (SEL)”. Interested in earning 3 university credits from the University of Colorado-Boulder for this specialization?? If so check out "How you can earn 3 university credits from the University of Colorado-Boulder for this specialization" reading in the first module of this course for additional information. We want to note that the courses in this Specialization were designed with a three-credit university course load in mind. As a participant you may notice a bit more reading content and a little less video/lecture content. Completing and passing the SEL Specialization allows the participant to apply for 3 graduate credits toward teacher re-certification and professional enhancement. We want to ensure the quality and high standards of a University of Colorado learning experience. Interested in earning 3 graduate credits from the University of Colorado-Boulder for The Teacher and Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Specialization? Check out "How you can earn 3 university credits from the University of Colorado-Boulder for this specialization" reading in the first week of this course for more information....

SA

Jul 27, 2020

It is an amazing course for all teachers and educationists who want to dig deep into the subject of social and emotional learning. I learned so many things and I hope it will benefit me in the future.

A

Jan 05, 2019

I was feeling down about my recent teaching experiences and this course has reconnected me to why I began teaching in the first place. I will return to the readings for future enlightenment.

51 - 75 of 118 Reviews for The Teacher's Social and Emotional Learning

By Alma W

May 13, 2020

This is amazing, I think every teacher should be required to take this course.

By Maryium A

Sep 08, 2020

Readings were very long but very insightful and perfect selection.

By Santiago •

Apr 02, 2020

If you really care about being a great teacher, ¡take this course!

By Pooja M M

Aug 29, 2020

Excellent and well planned course. Deals very well with subject.

By Rosaura G

Oct 27, 2020

I learned and refreshed concepts I read more than 20 years ago.

By Dilek O

May 07, 2020

It was great experience for learning the importance of the SEL.

By Oge A

Jan 23, 2020

I am really grateful for this course.I learnt a lot. Thank you!

By Luisa V

Oct 31, 2019

Excellent selection of videos, articles and reflections.

By Lina M L E

Jun 22, 2019

A really good Mooc, you learn so much about SEL, thank u

By Victor A

Oct 25, 2020

Great course, you can think about yourself at work

By Fazal N

Jun 24, 2020

Excellent opportunity for learning about emotions

By Abdulazez A M

Im really lucky to take this course , Thank you .

By Melinda M

Mar 30, 2020

Excellent, informative, and challenging course.

By Helen Y

Mar 17, 2020

very interesting, lots of information to read.

By Anulakshmi. P

Jul 15, 2020

Very much help full this course for teaching

By Crystal G F

Jun 11, 2019

This course included great reading material!

By Christopher C

Jun 03, 2019

Great course to bring SEL into your mindset.

By Kriebel D S

Jan 29, 2019

Great course! Very useful information!

By Gládiston d S C

Aug 13, 2020

Ótimo curso. Parabéns aos idealizadores!

By krystel F G

Jun 14, 2020

very important for my professional life

By Hend A M

Jan 20, 2020

amazing course thanks to the instructors

By Elna B F

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course! I have learned a lot.

By Antonieta G

Jul 01, 2019

I like the contetns and the perspective

By heather s

Nov 04, 2019

very useful and loved the knowledge