Back to Evolution: A Course for Educators

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Evolution: A Course for Educators by American Museum of Natural History

How are all of the species living on Earth today related? How does understanding evolutionary science contribute to our well-being? In this course, participants will learn about evolutionary relationships, population genetics, and natural and artificial selection. Participants will explore evolutionary science and learn how to integrate it into their classrooms....

GG

Aug 31, 2017

A very interesting and comprehensive course. I would reccomend you write down your answers to the quizzes, because there were some slight glitches. Overall a very good course.

TH

Apr 17, 2019

Very informative course to understand evolution. Normally evolution terms and subject give more confusion but through this course, we definitely understand the easy way.

1 - 25 of 57 Reviews for Evolution: A Course for Educators

By Harrison H

Jul 14, 2017

It is a very interesting course and is presented by great teachers. Would definitely recommend to any one interested in evolution.

By Chester R F

Sep 07, 2018

I'm an adjunct at a Community college and this course gave me ideas how to incorporate evolution into my lecture. I also learned a lot about current evolutionary science that I didn't know. Though geared to secondary school techers this is also an excellent course for college level educators.

By Marcos R D B

Jul 31, 2017

Great course with outstanding classes!

By Tera L

Oct 31, 2015

This course did what it said it was going to do. I feel more confident in my teaching ability and am walking away with a notebook full of understanding and ways to incorporate my learning into my eighth grade science classroom! Thank you for gearing this course to educators! It was quite benefic

By Linhares

Aug 15, 2016

Great Course. I have learned a lot. Regards from Brazil!!

Aug 14, 2015

A good course for students who want to know about the evolution of life

By jill a l

Feb 08, 2016

I took this class for general knowledge. As a Teacher Naturalist for years, I wanted the additional education and perspective on new topics (AIDS, TB in Russia, new findings etc). "Brushing up" via a class like this was perfect.

By Rodrigo L V R

Apr 12, 2016

Curso muito bom, ajudou bastante na minha formação.

By Carlos F M A S

Sep 03, 2015

The Best course !!!!

By Phuong N

Nov 15, 2015

I love the lecturers' teaching style!

By Kate S

May 31, 2016

Fantastic course that built on my interest in evolution and phylogenic trees. A great cou

By Izhar u h

Aug 07, 2015

My favourite Subject is on...

By Guy L

May 10, 2017

This was a great course with an engaging and informative presentation of both the scientific information (thanks Dr. Cracraft) as well as the educational insights (thanks Dr. Randle) into not only how to understand but how to teach this complicated information. The emphasis on teaching it as a valuable, active science will surely be better received than teaching it as static facts. Thanks to all who made this course available!

By Bilal K

Jun 08, 2016

This course served as a very good introduction to evolution.

By Renato A T J

Mar 02, 2016

Made me more confident in teaching evolution.

By Irene M G

Feb 10, 2016

Un curso muy interesante para profundizar. Hacen falta conocimientos básicos sobre la evolución humana y las teorías darwinistas para poder sacarle el máximo partido. Lo recomiendo.

By Marcus V B C

Sep 14, 2017

Excelente, o melhor curso que já pude fazer. Eu gostaria de pedir que colocassem legendas em português porque muitas pessoas me perguntaram sobre isso e querem fazer em português.

By Nathan N

Jul 06, 2017

I enjoyed this course and I enjoyed the writing component of the course.

By Calvin L

Jan 27, 2018

Amazing course and I've learned a lot!

By David H

Jun 02, 2017

Excellent! A great primer on the importance of evolution and how to teach this theory to others. Great links and resources!

By Andrej M

Aug 21, 2016

I really love the way how they prepare this course. Thank you so much. Good job!

By Mirtha M C O

By Griffin G

Aug 31, 2017

By Hatem

Mar 24, 2016

very simplified and very useful!