Back to Tricky English Grammar

Tricky English Grammar, University of California, Irvine

About this Course

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

By NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

By SS

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

122 Reviews

By MUHAMMED ASSAF

Feb 16, 2019

it is a perfect course , thank you so much

By Lily Watson

Feb 01, 2019

great! The lessons are easy to understand .You can learn more from these lessons.

By Octavio Pineda

Jan 30, 2019

Nice course...

By Saljooq Hudayar

Jan 02, 2019

This is amazing course and it help me a lot in improving common mistakes in grammar.

By MohammadReza Rahmatzadeh

Dec 27, 2018

Nice Grammar Tips

By Ahsan Raza

Nov 30, 2018

Lots of tricks were resolved in this course.

By Dalia Shaala

Nov 20, 2018

One of the best courses that I have ever studied.

By Ridhi Regmi

Nov 17, 2018

This helped me in many ways and its amazing

By يونس علي عبدالله عبدالرحيم

Nov 06, 2018

Very very cool

By Armando Barreto Marra

Oct 05, 2018

Excelent!!! I've learned a lot!!! I will review the precious lessons sometimes to improve the learning. Thanks!!!!