Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

101 - 125 of 142 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Weiyuan Z

Aug 10, 2016

very helpful!

By Iván R A B

Nov 28, 2016

Very good course! The videos are nice and the .pdf documents are a great help!

By Kristina C

Aug 18, 2016

Thank you very much! The best course!

By Michael P M

Mar 17, 2018

This course is so amazing!

Thanks so much University of California and Coursera.

By Anari E D

Oct 04, 2016

Very interesting.

By Pedro F R A

Apr 16, 2019

very good.

By Mohamed K M A

Apr 09, 2019

it;s a beautiful course to improve my language and my skills

By Yana M

Apr 09, 2019

By Kang,Pengfei

May 29, 2019

This is a very uesful course

By Panfeng,Xie

Jun 06, 2019

very useful

By Mohammd z a

Jul 06, 2019

Tricky English grammar.

Every language has some rule. When a person wants to learn a new language, so first, they should learn some grammars. Second, they should learn some word, pronunciation...

In this course students learned some interesting grammar. Tricky English grammar is completely perfect, so l learn many thing from tricky English grammar.

I hope another could learn this kind of grammar and class.

finally, i really appreciate from Coursera.

Thank you so much from this kind of helping around the world.

Zia Akbari.

By Supat B

Jul 30, 2019

Good course

By Shrouk A M E

Aug 15, 2019

It has a large information

By Elizabeth V M M

May 08, 2019

This course helped me to understand things I already knew and learn so much more.

By MP

Aug 28, 2019

I love this course

By Vladimir N

Oct 14, 2019

It was very helpful course for me. Thanks a lot.

By Omar E A

Aug 31, 2016

By Yuan W

Feb 20, 2017

It covers lots of common mistakes for English learners. Wish there was similar class at advanced level.

By Ana P A R

Aug 01, 2017

My favourite and most useful lesson was week 4 :) thank you so much! The videos and exercises are great.

By Mohamed R T E

May 14, 2018

THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING COURSE

By Kim Y

Nov 29, 2016

nice lecture it is!

By Mari N

Oct 19, 2016

This was so useful, but sometimes difficult for me.

By Keshav R