Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

1 - 25 of 142 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Cristina T

Sep 29, 2016

Great explanation and exercises. They really know the difficulties of ESL students. I truly loved this course and recommend.

By MAURICIO C T

Jul 22, 2019

This is a very good course. I recommend it!

By Faryal Q

Jul 16, 2019

👍

By Cícero

Apr 06, 2019

I enjoy doing everyday of it. In other words, It gives me great idea of what I should learn about Tricky English. Thanks.

By Felipe

Aug 03, 2018

Very useful for non-native english speakers, and I mean veryy

By Octavio P

Jan 30, 2019

Nice course...

By Lily W

Feb 01, 2019

great! The lessons are easy to understand .You can learn more from these lessons.

By Saljooq H

Jan 02, 2019

This is amazing course and it help me a lot in improving common mistakes in grammar.

By MUHAMMED A

Feb 16, 2019

it is a perfect course , thank you so much

By Marwa A B

Feb 26, 2019

it is really useful

By Парцхалия Р Н

Mar 06, 2019

extremely valuable skills and knowledge gained during the course

By MohammadReza R

Dec 27, 2018

Nice Grammar Tips

By Mohamed K M A

Apr 09, 2019

it;s a beautiful course to improve my language and my skills

By Yana M

Apr 09, 2019

By Anibal H S

Oct 01, 2016

It was one of the best Coursera courses I have ever taken. Congratulations!!

By Gaurav P

Sep 20, 2016

Learn some good things

By Rocio M

Sep 01, 2016

I love it

By Rubens E N d C

Oct 27, 2016

Very good couse to keep me update.

By sumant k s

Oct 19, 2016

very good lectures. short and easy to understand......

By sherouk s

Sep 11, 2016

Very good and really helpful

By Almamoun S M E

Apr 15, 2017

so useful

By Olga S

Aug 23, 2016

Very useful course to users of English from pre-intermediate level and up. The information is presented in interesting and understandable way. Practice exersises are great, you never get bored. The teachers pay attention to really confusing grammar points. For sure will enroll to the other courses from the university.

By Jayrome N

Sep 09, 2016

i love this

By ROLFE P D

Feb 09, 2017

Tricky English Grammar is a very good course. It is very important for those who wants to speak and write English language correctly. I loved it!

By Marlon A Z Z

Dec 11, 2016

Excellent course. The professors are so good.