Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

51 - 75 of 141 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Pawel F

Oct 23, 2016

This was fantastic course. BIG thanks for all of you.

By Maria G V B

Nov 28, 2017

It's a very useful course!

By Alejandro G G

May 29, 2017

This course is amazing and I have learnt a lot of tricky words and phrasal verbs. I recommend it! In my opinion this course is the best of three course of "Learn English: Intermediate Grammar Specialization"

By Lagore

Nov 25, 2016

I have really enjoyed this course. T

By omar m f

Sep 23, 2017

recommended

By Akhtar A

Sep 22, 2017

It's best course to learn Tricky English Grammar

By sumant k s

Oct 19, 2016

very good lectures. short and easy to understand......

By sherouk s

Sep 11, 2016

Very good and really helpful

By Olga S

Aug 23, 2016

Very useful course to users of English from pre-intermediate level and up. The information is presented in interesting and understandable way. Practice exersises are great, you never get bored. The teachers pay attention to really confusing grammar points. For sure will enroll to the other courses from the university.

By sergey s

Mar 26, 2017

Very useful course! Tks!

By Anibal H S

Oct 01, 2016

It was one of the best Coursera courses I have ever taken. Congratulations!!

By Gaurav P

Sep 20, 2016

Learn some good things

By alejandra r

Mar 25, 2017

What a wonderful and useful course!

By Rasheed A

Jan 11, 2018

Great!

By 李邦

Feb 12, 2017

So tricky yet so useful.

By QUEENIE L

Feb 06, 2017

It's a very good course for tricky Enlish g

By Letty L

Feb 06, 2017

it's good for our write English, the good grammar will help us write Englis

By Ali A I

Feb 20, 2017

A very good course to improve one's grammar.!

By Mohammad A F

Mar 15, 2018

I love learn Grammar English

By Marlon A Z Z

Dec 11, 2016

Excellent course. The professors are so good.

By POODA S E

Oct 26, 2017

Tres bon cour pour surtout les personnes non Native toute les astuces sont présentes pour vous aidez a améliorer votre niveau de langue

By Rocio M

Sep 01, 2016

I love it

By Rubens E N d C

Oct 27, 2016

Very good couse to keep me update.