Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

1 - 25 of 142 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Cristina T

Sep 29, 2016

Great explanation and exercises. They really know the difficulties of ESL students. I truly loved this course and recommend.

By MAURICIO C T

Jul 22, 2019

This is a very good course. I recommend it!

By Faryal Q

Jul 16, 2019

👍

By Cícero

Apr 06, 2019

I enjoy doing everyday of it. In other words, It gives me great idea of what I should learn about Tricky English. Thanks.

By Felipe

Aug 03, 2018

Very useful for non-native english speakers, and I mean veryy

By Saljooq H

Jan 02, 2019

This is amazing course and it help me a lot in improving common mistakes in grammar.

By Octavio P

Jan 30, 2019

Nice course...

By Lily W

Feb 01, 2019

great! The lessons are easy to understand .You can learn more from these lessons.

By Dalia S

Nov 20, 2018

One of the best courses that I have ever studied.

By يونس ع ع ع

Nov 06, 2018

Very very cool

By MUHAMMED A

Feb 16, 2019

it is a perfect course , thank you so much

By Marwa A B

Feb 26, 2019

it is really useful

By Парцхалия Р Н

Mar 06, 2019

extremely valuable skills and knowledge gained during the course

By MohammadReza R

Dec 27, 2018

Nice Grammar Tips

By Ahsan R

Nov 30, 2018

Lots of tricks were resolved in this course.

By Ridhi R

Nov 17, 2018

This helped me in many ways and its amazing

By Sofia R F

By NANTAPAK Y

Sep 30, 2018

By Armando B M

Oct 05, 2018

Excelent!!! I've learned a lot!!! I will review the precious lessons sometimes to improve the learning. Thanks!!!!

By Romaney M

Aug 17, 2018

Thanks so much to wonderful instructors and their informative and simple explanation

By Mario P L B

Jan 26, 2018

Really good

By Ana S

Oct 07, 2016

I liked it very much, simple with interesting points.

By Michela