Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

76 - 100 of 143 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

Oct 03, 2017

usefull

By Ozen K

Aug 05, 2016

Very informative. I enjoyed it very much. I wish they grade all exams in this course

By Alejandra G

Jan 12, 2017

This is an amazing course for anyone who is not a not a native speaker, and it might be useful for native speakers alike!

By 赵翔龙

May 31, 2017

It is a valuable course with pertinent knowledge.

By Jose A R N

Oct 12, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio from Brazil. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course to complete my CV in English to the area of Data Science.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Instructors.

Regards.

Jose Antonio.

By Alex

Jan 19, 2017

This is absolute treasure! I want to thank you so much

By li w

Nov 14, 2016

By Anne C R G M

Dec 14, 2016

This an excellent course!

By Oleksandr K

Oct 10, 2016

Very interesting course! Thank you!

By Ricardo O

Aug 12, 2016

This course is very helpful in my lenguage learning

By Li, W

Apr 18, 2017

it is a very good course, but if I do not up grade the course (paid the fee) , I cannot go to next course! I feel really sorry about that!

By Fernando H U

Aug 07, 2017

It is a very good course, with superb content.

By Betiane L B d S

Mar 08, 2018

The course is very good because we learn small details of the English language that pass us unnoticed.

By Amrit B

Nov 14, 2016

Great course. Thank you University of Irvine for this great course.

By CARLOS H R B

Mar 23, 2017

!Great Course¡

By Toussaint J R

Jan 26, 2018

I recommend this course, and all the courses held by UCI. I enjoyed being part of the Class.

By JasonCai

Aug 09, 2016

It's really helpful!

By alejandra r

Mar 25, 2017

What a wonderful and useful course!

By Rasheed A

Sep 01, 2016

Absolutely amazing course

By Pawel F

Oct 23, 2016

This was fantastic course. BIG thanks for all of you.

By Lagore

Nov 25, 2016

I have really enjoyed this course. T

By omar m f

Sep 23, 2017

recommended

By Alejandro G G

May 29, 2017

This course is amazing and I have learnt a lot of tricky words and phrasal verbs. I recommend it! In my opinion this course is the best of three course of "Learn English: Intermediate Grammar Specialization"

By Honey