Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY
Sep 29, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

JM
Sep 1, 2020

It is a very good course, the content is clear, didactic, and provides a lot of knowledge.\n\nEs un muy buen curso, el contenido es claro, didáctico, y aporta mucho conocimiento.

76 - 100 of 333 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Harsh B

Sep 10, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I am into technical writing and I am sure that this course will help me in my future pursuits.

By Wint M N

Oct 19, 2020

This course gives me effective short video lessons with exercises to build my own sentences using confused words efficiently.

By María G A G

Nov 17, 2021

This course was very good and the teacher are very good to explain. I learn a lot about English grammar. Thank you!

By Wilson H G C

Aug 12, 2020

It is a fantastic course, you really learn a lot about interesting and confusing topics. I highly recommend it.

By Talia J E A

Aug 17, 2020

I liked so much this course, I learnt a lot of new things and finally I feel I love grammar. Thanks so much.

By Joaquin G B

Nov 3, 2020

To be honest, I learned about so many miskate I made when I Speak and write. This course is very helpful

By M. S S

Jul 31, 2020

It is a great course to learn English Grammar in a quite easy and comfortable way. Thank you Coursera.

By Priyanshu

Sep 8, 2020

This course was amazing even though the course was hard I understand it easily because of the tutor.

By Mohammed K A

May 31, 2017

Really, I have known a lot of tricky grammers.

I advise anyone to take this course.

Thanks.

Mohammed

By Dr. P K K

May 7, 2020

The course is very advantageous to learn the fundamentals of tricky grammar in English Language.

By Thanatcha L

May 6, 2020

It's a good course that can enhance you to develop your English skills with clearly explanation.

By Annalisa S

Aug 15, 2020

I found this course very useful and focused exactly on what causes troubles. Very good indeed!

By Toussaint J R

Jan 26, 2018

I recommend this course, and all the courses held by UCI. I enjoyed being part of the Class.

By tzitzi d

Dec 5, 2019

I really liked the presentations and explanations. I would highly recommend this course.

By Carla N

Jun 5, 2018

This course is the best!

It showed me how the english language is confuse and tricky ...

By Renato P

Aug 30, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course. I've learned some great information. Thank you!

By Saljooq H

Jan 2, 2019

This is amazing course and it help me a lot in improving common mistakes in grammar.

By Romaney W G A M

Aug 17, 2018

Thanks so much to wonderful instructors and their informative and simple explanation

Aug 5, 2016

Very informative. I enjoyed it very much. I wish they grade all exams in this course

By Fabio F

Feb 3, 2020

This course is very dynamic and efficient. I was completely satisfied. I recommend.

By rubina a

Jul 11, 2020

Amazing way to teach confusing concepts. I am in love with these series of course.

By Brenda U S

Jul 2, 2020

It is a very useful course, and they have many examples and exercises to practice!

By Elizabeth V M M

May 7, 2019

This course helped me to understand things I already knew and learn so much more.

By Lily W

Feb 1, 2019

great! The lessons are easy to understand .You can learn more from these lessons.

By OTHMAN A

May 8, 2020

It is a great course for guys like me who want to master tricky English grammar.