Back to Agile Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Analytics by University of Virginia

Few capabilities focus agile like a strong analytics program. Such a program determines where a team should focus from one agile iteration (sprint) to the next. Successful analytics are rarely hard to understand and are often startling in their clarity. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, you'll learn how to build a strong analytics infrastructure for your team, integrating it with the core of your drive to value. As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) Registered Education Provider, the University of Virginia Darden School of Business has been approved by PMI to issue 25 professional development units (PDUs) for this course, which focuses on core competencies recognized by PMI. (Provider #2122)...

IM

Jun 09, 2020

Very enjoyable. The examples were very clear and the interviews very educational. Probably the best course so far in this specialization.

DW

Aug 19, 2020

At the beginning I though it was going to be really difficult, but Alex makes the course fun, dynamic and easy to understand! Thank you!

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for Agile Analytics

By Johannes G S

Jul 21, 2020

This course touches a slight bit of a huge subject. The theory is fine, but in my opinion it lacks practical exercises. After completing the course, I completely understand what I should be doing and asking, but I have no idea "how" to do it.

By Shahrin S

Jun 18, 2020

Alex Cowan is one of the most generous educator that I know. I have done many of his courses and completing my specialisation. The generosity that Alex demonstrates to truly teach and ensure that you get the knowledge is obvious from how he run his sessions. There are days that I want to quit, but I kept coming back because at the end of it all when you complete the assignment and you get cert, nothing beats that feeling. I wish I could see more of Alex's passion in the courses b y others. If you have done a distance learning programme, you would understand how lonely it can be sometime. And for some of us, doing such courses is the only way thing that we can learn, could afford and are able to do. So courses like this where Alex truly does his best to teach and create a learning community that supports each other commendable. And for that, I thank Alex and Coursera for making that possible. PS - Alex, my only feedback is try not to scribble too much on your slides. Looking forward to more of your classes.

By Shivani B

Jun 25, 2020

The course is the part of both - Agile and Product Management series; in the course taken under Product Management series, this particular course should have been named as "Product Analytics" . This course delves into the aspects of Product Analytics with an Agile framework as a backdrop.Also, the peer review assignment provides a better understand-ability and allows you to re-imagine and implement the scenario given . And since the Product Management in the modern era has given an equal focus to Product Analytics, I think one should give it a shot !

By Wessel P

Jun 09, 2020

Of all modules in the Specialization course, this will rate as my second favourite, as a product manager/ Sales individual and even customer-facing PM these skills will provide you with a greater understanding of your client, and how to test your product to ensure you build good products and solutions. Thanks, Alex.

By Gabriel G A B

Aug 15, 2020

I love this course it gives me the possibility to know and learn new tools that would help me a lot to get better insights for the company.

By Isac S

By Debry W

Aug 19, 2020

By Frédéric V

Aug 26, 2020

I really love this specialization and each class in it, it is heavy stuff but still if is made pleasant and accessible.

By Raman S

Sep 30, 2020

Thanks Prof. Cowan and team for this course. Not only refreshed many fundamental but learned many new things.

By Poornima S

Another fantastic course from Alex Cowan! Insightful, timely and shares great perspective from experts

By Shreyas S

Jul 08, 2020

Great perspectives on mapping analytics to product innovation pipeline. Learnt a lot and enjoyed it.

By Thais X G

Oct 21, 2020

the best course to learn agile applied on digital products development, excellent approach

By Cayetano G O

Sep 04, 2020

Very informative. I am new to this knowledge area and appreciate the good examples.

By Marie d K

Jun 04, 2020

Great introduction to a lot of interesting concepts and tools !

By Utkarsh K

Oct 02, 2020

Brilliant course yet again from Alex Cohen! Well Done!

By Eric M

Oct 23, 2020

Nice course. Well organized and concise.

By Nagappan R

Aug 14, 2020

Again i hope i have learnt next step

By Asif G

Jul 20, 2020

Well-detailed and insightful course!

By José L P C

Best course about agile Analytics

By Ettinger T

May 15, 2020

Great course and great content!

By Punitha M

Oct 23, 2020

Nicely explained with examples

By Peng J

Sep 08, 2020

Really useful for my career.

By Abhishek P G

Jul 10, 2020

it is an excellent course

By Revathi K