Back to Agile Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Analytics by University of Virginia

Few capabilities focus agile like a strong analytics program. Such a program determines where a team should focus from one agile iteration (sprint) to the next. Successful analytics are rarely hard to understand and are often startling in their clarity. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, you'll learn how to build a strong analytics infrastructure for your team, integrating it with the core of your drive to value....

DG
May 12, 2021

I was a bit sceptical at the beginning, but the course proved me wrong. Excellent introduction to data science and its basic concepts, and fits perfectly to the rest of specialization.

AM
Dec 12, 2020

Gives thoughtfull ideas on how to manage and make use of data in agile development. Absolutely meets the expectations as it is a beginner level course. Highly recommended.

1 - 25 of 70 Reviews for Agile Analytics

By Shahrin S

Jun 18, 2020

Alex Cowan is one of the most generous educator that I know. I have done many of his courses and completing my specialisation. The generosity that Alex demonstrates to truly teach and ensure that you get the knowledge is obvious from how he run his sessions. There are days that I want to quit, but I kept coming back because at the end of it all when you complete the assignment and you get cert, nothing beats that feeling. I wish I could see more of Alex's passion in the courses b y others. If you have done a distance learning programme, you would understand how lonely it can be sometime. And for some of us, doing such courses is the only way thing that we can learn, could afford and are able to do. So courses like this where Alex truly does his best to teach and create a learning community that supports each other commendable. And for that, I thank Alex and Coursera for making that possible. PS - Alex, my only feedback is try not to scribble too much on your slides. Looking forward to more of your classes.

By Poornima S

Another fantastic course from Alex Cowan! Insightful, timely and shares great perspective from experts

By Johannes G S

Jul 21, 2020

This course touches a slight bit of a huge subject. The theory is fine, but in my opinion it lacks practical exercises. After completing the course, I completely understand what I should be doing and asking, but I have no idea "how" to do it.

By Shivani B

Jun 21, 2021

The course is the part of both - Agile and Product Management series; in the course taken under Product Management series, this particular course should have been named as "Product Analytics" . This course delves into the aspects of Product Analytics with an Agile framework as a backdrop. Also, the peer review assignment provides a better understand-ability and allows you to re-imagine and implement the scenario given . And since the Product Management in the modern era has given an equal focus to Product Analytics, I think one should give it a shot !

By Wessel P

Jun 9, 2020

Of all modules in the Specialization course, this will rate as my second favourite, as a product manager/ Sales individual and even customer-facing PM these skills will provide you with a greater understanding of your client, and how to test your product to ensure you build good products and solutions. Thanks, Alex.

By Davor G

May 13, 2021

By Mihaly G

Jan 3, 2021

Very exciting course, probably the most exciting part of the specification so far. Helps to fill in the gaps on the theory front and provided a lot of useful practical advice as well.

By Archil M

Dec 13, 2020

By Kasuntha M

Nov 15, 2020

Great course to gain knowledge n the subject area specially for the intermediates, i highly recommend this. thank you for the immense support throughout the course.

By Eva T

Nov 25, 2020

I really appreciated the mixture of video lessons, a lot of quizzes and in particular the several interviews which gave a nice insight into the 'real' world.

By Wollfgang A

Nov 27, 2020

It is a great course, very well explained and with expert interventions that with their experience, allows us to understand the AGILE world more.

By Gabriel G A B

Aug 15, 2020

I love this course it gives me the possibility to know and learn new tools that would help me a lot to get better insights for the company.

By Isac S P M

Jun 9, 2020

Very enjoyable. The examples were very clear and the interviews very educational. Probably the best course so far in this specialization.

By Debry W

Aug 19, 2020

At the beginning I though it was going to be really difficult, but Alex makes the course fun, dynamic and easy to understand! Thank you!

By Ricardo R

Jan 8, 2021

For those like me who are new to Agile, the course is quite comprehensive and covers the basic principles in a clear way. I recommend.

By Javier D H M

Jan 9, 2021

Very interesting and useful course, explanation is clear. Enough detail in the Data Science topics that will for sure be very useful

By Keila G G

Dec 3, 2020

Excelent ! linking agile to data science in an easy very understandable way from which we can dig further in a solid foundation.

By Christopher W

Nov 20, 2020

This was a really good course for demonstrating how you can apply analytics, not just a run through of the theory. Really good.

By Frédéric V

Aug 26, 2020

I really love this specialization and each class in it, it is heavy stuff but still if is made pleasant and accessible.

By Raman S

Sep 30, 2020

Thanks Prof. Cowan and team for this course. Not only refreshed many fundamental but learned many new things.

By Salha A a A

Dec 19, 2020

I totally loved it, everything make sense , i definitely gonna use it in my own projects. thank you so much

By Kareem C

Jun 24, 2021

This one is the most challenge in the series for me so far. Great work here I learned a lot in this one.

By Shreyas S

Jul 8, 2020

Great perspectives on mapping analytics to product innovation pipeline. Learnt a lot and enjoyed it.

By ShaheenArif

Feb 21, 2021

Covers a bit of everything to help me get started on my own in the real world and in my job.

By Thais X G

Oct 21, 2020

the best course to learn agile applied on digital products development, excellent approach