Back to Product Analytics and AI

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Product Analytics and AI by University of Virginia

Few capabilities focus agile like a strong analytics program. Such a program determines where a team should focus from one agile iteration (sprint) to the next. Successful analytics are rarely hard to understand and are often startling in their clarity. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, you'll learn how to build a strong analytics infrastructure for your team, integrating it with the core of your drive to value....

AF

Invalid date

First I was scared at the sight of Analytics, but having completed the course, I'd say it wasn't as hard as I thought. I can't wait to put it in practice!!

WR

Invalid date

I didn't get as much out of this as the other courses, but I already work with a lot of analytics so the material wasn't really new to me. The interviews with industry professionals were good.

101 - 112 of 112 Reviews for Product Analytics and AI

By Sarah A

Nov 20, 2020

I would loved to see more practical examples, although it might seem too much for a deep sub-topic like data science.

By Sandra B

Aug 5, 2020

At times I found it a little bit too quick, but overall very good in my opinion.

By Elsa R W

Aug 6, 2020

It was good information and assist with a different view

By bowman2

Apr 10, 2022

good intro to agile from analytics prespective

By Jorge A R L

Mar 9, 2021

The course met my expectations

By Durba C

Feb 24, 2023

Very helpful

By Venkata N R T

Apr 8, 2022

Good content

By Lolla V K p

Aug 4, 2023

good

By SRAVYA C V

Oct 27, 2021

good

By Alexandre A

May 12, 2020

A lot of material copied from previous courses

By Fer C

Aug 3, 2020

usefull, but simple.

By Dario B

Dec 16, 2020

Many things already seen in the prv Agile courses