Back to Introduction to Relational Database and SQL

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Relational Database and SQL by Coursera Project Network

In this guided project, you will get hands-on experience working with a relational database using MySQL Workbench from Oracle. The basic knowledge you learn will allow you to work with any other relational database. At the end of this project, you will be able to create a billing report and a club member roster....

SB

What a great introduction to SQL. I didn't even know what it was before I started, and now I understand how to use it, at a basic level, and am ready to apply it a bit and learn more as I use it.

SM

Aug 14, 2020

i like to study this course, but the screen very small so the character also very small, difficult to write the SQL code\n\nI study about select, insert, delete, like, select with join 2 tables

1 - 25 of 259 Reviews for Introduction to Relational Database and SQL

By Sarah B

By Mehdi A

Jul 01, 2020

There was nothing about the basic concepts of Relational Databases, I expected more. In addition, I prefer to use PostgreSQL and not MySQL. There was nothing useful for me, like how should I design a table, which attributes should I choose as Primary Key, etc.

By Abhishek P G

Jun 15, 2020

I really enjoyed the online course. I thought it was well planned and layed out, easy for me to follow. The work load(h.w. & test)was just enough, so i could finish everything with enough time, learn about the topics and not feel over loaded and rushed.

By Sri M

Aug 14, 2020

I study about select, insert, delete, like, select with join 2 tables

By Shakshi S

Aug 04, 2020

This course is just right for the beginners who wants to know and try sql commands. And I would like to do more projects from the same instructor.

By Aimen y

Apr 08, 2020

This course skips major concepts like creating tables, special keywords, primary key foreign key etc. Also it does provide a comprehensive introduction. Due to this, I have lost access to 3rd party tool and can not be able to proceed. so I have to learn remaining concepts from internet in order to complete this course.

Also it is too short.

By aditi p

Sep 10, 2020

Completed a Guided Project on "Introduction to Relational Database and SQL" with instructor Harrison KongHands-on experience working with a relational database using MySQL Workbench from Oracle was an amazing learned basic knowledge of relational DB like create, insert, delete, join statements. Conjointly I am glad that I can apply the knowledge on my ongoing project.

By Pankaj K M

Jul 07, 2020

The course has been able to elaborate on all the methods which are engaged with relational database & SQL. This course must be really helpful for beginners who are the way to start a new journey with SQL so its completely worth learning course. Thank u Coursera :)...

By Khandaker M A

Aug 03, 2020

The best guided project I have done till now. Every material was provided perfectly. No new accounts were needed to be created, no sign-ins, no sign-ups. The explanation was crystal clear. I would like recommend this course to everyone.

By Ilya G

Jul 20, 2020

This introduction course proved to be helpfull in developing understanding of what SQL and Relational Databases are all about. It provides a vision for future studies and shows a path for those who have interest in the topic.

By Limon M

Jul 26, 2020

First I wasn't able to access the video material to learn due to my poor internet connection and slow laptop, later on I was able to use a better PC to learn the video task. Really well explained both in text and video.

By Aikovin C

Oct 20, 2020

Fun and interesting guided project. There were minor issues such as typographical or code errors from the instructor, but it was corrected through annotation. I didn't mind it that much because I enjoyed the process.

By Preammie P

Jul 23, 2020

It is a good start. This guided project is very useful. The instuctor is talented. The way he teaching is very easy to understand. He used simple wording explanation. Thank you and appreciate to create this course.

By Giegbefumwen O A

Jun 13, 2020

i must confess the delivery was top notch and the course content was succinctly put together by a team of expert. this has really been a awesome experience for me.

By Kornel T

Aug 19, 2020

Very basic introduction into SQL and Relational Database.

It can be done by someone without any experience.

Good to test your skills if you are not proficient.

By Grace K

Jul 16, 2020

very good for absolute beginners, if any one taking this with some previous knowledge then there must be some what different task from explanation.

By Thet T A

Aug 27, 2020

Really, database is basic and essential for your IT field. Programmers, developers and others interested IT field need to know database.

By Vishwas S

Jun 14, 2020

No SQL setup needed , good to learn basic SQL queries, you get a chance to work on sql assignments without wasting time to setup.

By Shadi A

Aug 09, 2020

This was great for me as someone who studies this and just wanted a quick overview to refresh some concepts

By Oscar F

Oct 18, 2020

Útil para introducirse rápidamente a SQL, familiarizarse con el programa y consultar de bases de datos.

By Claudio L M R

Aug 02, 2020

Se aprende sobre las sentencias de DML y un resumen de la teoría inicial de base de datos relacional

By Divyansh T

May 16, 2020

A well planned course which gives you a great idea about the basics of Relational Database and SQL.

By Shivam B

Aug 28, 2020

I was very much Stunned by the video and the articles ant the quiz become easy from the materials

By Nicolas D P P

Apr 30, 2020

Muy buena introduccion a sql, el instructor explica muy bien y plantea ejercicios que funcionan.

By Awesh B

Aug 24, 2020

This is one of the first time I have done this kind of a project. Was a great way to learn.