Back to The Addicted Brain

The Addicted Brain, Emory University

About this Course

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

293 Reviews

By Edna Iovanska Diego Arrieta

Jan 11, 2019

Excellent information! I enjoyed reading topics and gave me other view about addictions. I recommend it.

By Giorgia Bellesia

Jan 11, 2019

This a Complete Course, as I was expecting it to be in my best hopes and much more. It covers all sides and shadows of drugs and addiction and analyse the phenomenon a very deep but comprehensible way, even in the most scientific lessons.

By Maher Khaldi

Jan 05, 2019

A really good course! It is wide in scope with good depth of the data presented yet is done in a simple and non-complicated way .Relevant literature and refernces were also intorduced which I appreciated .I do recommend it to all my collegues at the clinic where I work !

By Sofia Luisa Gonzalez Salvador

Dec 24, 2018

Lectures are very easy to follow and covers a lot of information. The extra reading suggested is very useful and helps to understant drugs and their consequiences. I think this course is interesting enough to get deeper into every topic mentioned.

By Ibrahim Khaled Masadeh

Dec 12, 2018

the questions are not very serious

By Ankita Singh

Dec 10, 2018

Very helpful and educational. The professor explains every aspect in a concise yet thorough manner.

By Gustavo Pinheiro Coelho Jose

Nov 20, 2018

Dr. Kuhar was able to deliver a wide view of the subject in a short course. I had some background on the subject and I still think it was worth taking.

By Juste Elysée MALANDILA

Oct 31, 2018

Woaao i, MALANDILA Juste Elysée confirm you that this course has been amazing, but our wonderful lecture made it possible by his obvious teaching skills. I have learn so much about news good concepts, i have deepen my insight of the addicted brain and most important Complete my Qualification as a MASTER's Degree holder in Fundamentale & Applied Toxicology" & Biochemistry (BSc)....So guys for those who are interested " I Strogngly invite you to benefit & maybe change your perceptive of the ADDICTED BRAIN & more....

By Jerilyn

t

k

n

w

about someone who is drug or alcohol addicted this course is for you!

By Venkatesh

Sep 28, 2018

Lovely course. Really learnt a lot more about Brain Science for my research. And the summary at the end of each module was very thoughtful and immensely helpful. Thank you for this wonderful effort. I am addicted to the brain now :)