Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

AN

Mar 30, 2017

This course is truly wonderful, many intellectual mind-opening surprises... for example I almost fell out of my chair when I learned of vaccinations development effort to counter addiction.

101 - 125 of 330 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Edna I D A

Jan 11, 2019

Excellent information! I enjoyed reading topics and gave me other view about addictions. I recommend it.

By pauline J J

Feb 23, 2018

Great review and I learned many new things that are useful to me as a provider, teacher, mom and friend.

By John G

Mar 15, 2019

I have learned so much on this course and have gained a greater understanding of the addicted brain.

By A. T

Feb 01, 2016

Excellent introductory course. It is very useful that it can be completed at the student's own pace.

By Ankita S

Dec 10, 2018

Very helpful and educational. The professor explains every aspect in a concise yet thorough manner.

By Corinne S

Feb 09, 2016

Very interesting material presented in a clear manner. Great instruction and interesting substance.

By Nuno R D F C

Oct 14, 2015

It is a short, but multidisciplinary course, that covers all the problematics about drug addiction.

By Catherine A

Dec 04, 2015

Great course, very interesting and clear. I was drinking the talk (it is a french expression :-) )

By Cindy W M

Sep 16, 2016

The instructor was great. The material was very informative and interesting. Highly recommend.

By Diana B

Sep 09, 2018

Great course, leads you from molecular aspects to policies and law issues. Thank you Dr Kuhar!

By Muhammad A

Dec 18, 2016

The course is useful but I hoped that it would cover the area of treatment better than that.

By María A V U

Sep 07, 2015

I like very much this class, I've learned a lot, and is very usefull for my career! Thanks

By Braulio F d C

Oct 07, 2016

This course is very clarifying and informative. The lecturer is charismatic and didactic.

By laurie t

Dec 01, 2015

The instructor presented the material in a very clear and compassionate way. The spee

By Jenny B

Jun 01, 2017

Amazing Course! I work in the mental health field and found this to be very engaging!

By RICHARD A P

Feb 16, 2017

Very informative . However somebody needs to give this instructor a glass of water :}

By Angelina W

Sep 08, 2015

Very informative and down-to-earth. Accessible by academic types and ordinary folks.

By Jerilyn

t

k

n

w

about someone who is drug or alcohol addicted this course is for you!

By Yvon M

Dec 26, 2017

This was an excellent course. Great professor. I learned a lot! Highly recommended!!

By Maureen R

Jul 07, 2018

Very interesting course. I learned about brain chemistry in relation to addiction.

By Taryn B

Dec 04, 2015

So easy to understand; taught with compassion and real understanding of addiction.

By Alison S

Apr 23, 2018

Thanks for such an interesting course. I found it very relaxing to study also : )

By José M P B

Jan 06, 2017

Es un curso realmente interesante y facil de entender (con conocimientos previos)

By Jolene F

Sep 11, 2015

Fantastic review of the brain and the effects of harmful substances. Thank you.

By Daiane M D

May 21, 2019

Very good material! It was very useful to me as psychologist and as researcher.