Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

AN

Mar 30, 2017

This course is truly wonderful, many intellectual mind-opening surprises... for example I almost fell out of my chair when I learned of vaccinations development effort to counter addiction.

151 - 175 of 321 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Ritu S

Sep 03, 2017

i cannot really pay for the course.need financial help.hoping for a positive response

i want to enrolll in this course because i find it interesting.

By RICHARD A P

Feb 16, 2017

Very informative . However somebody needs to give this instructor a glass of water :}

By MARTINE J

Jul 01, 2018

This course was absolutely great, somehow sometimes difficult because I am not english native and neither in a medical field. All the knowledge I discovered is so interesting! And it also helps to open one's mind to see drug addiction and drug users with an other point of view! Thank so much for the quality of your course. Martine

By Taiki K

May 06, 2017

A general introductory course on the biological basis of drug addiction. It is very well-explained, with supporting graphs and animations, which facilitate the understanding of the phisiological mechanisms. At the same time, the lectures raise thought-provoking questions and encourage the student to continue exploring many different areas of research around the vast world of drug addiction at a biological, personal, or social level. Fascinating and instructive.

By Joey K

Aug 28, 2017

A

By PRANAY D

Aug 22, 2017

I am really very happy with the course and the way my professor has taught me . I came to know a lot of new things and im glad to be a step further than my friends . I definatly suggest my friends also

thanking you

By Robert W D

Sep 13, 2017

Well done, introductory level course on addiction. Some of the quiz answers are actually incorrect as they stand.

By Patrick O

Dec 07, 2017

The quizzes tested the material really well and I thought the lectures were well done and didn't seem to go over my head.

By Alison S

Apr 23, 2018

Thanks for such an interesting course. I found it very relaxing to study also : )

By Angel M P

Apr 20, 2018

Un excelente curso, muy completo muy didáctico y abordó varios temas con gran prundidad lo recomiendo como herramienta básica parta los que d les interesa el tema de las drogas

By Aldo R M

Jul 22, 2016

To the point, very appealing and the professor I amazing! I have been getting so much useful information and details about the brain of addicts.

By Camila A

Apr 07, 2016

Excelente curso, excelente profesor, excelente material de apoyo.

By Chloe R S

Dec 22, 2015

This course was extremely informative and easy to understand. I feel that

By José M P B

Jan 06, 2017

Es un curso realmente interesante y facil de entender (con conocimientos previos)

By Yenny D C M

May 14, 2018

Informative course

By huzaifa a r

Jan 19, 2016

Excellent

By Dmytro N

Aug 02, 2017

Amazing course, exciting content, great teaching

Sep 13, 2017

May 11, 2016

good lectures

By Anita M

Apr 21, 2017

Really good, detailed deep learning! Thank you

By Erica W

May 10, 2016

This was a fabulous training. Very eye-opening.

By Karen R A

Jan 13, 2018

i love it

By Vadim S

Jan 14, 2016

I was very enjoyed participating this course.

By Kamila L

Nov 09, 2016

A wonderful and enlightening course with clear and precise explanations on how does a drug influenced brain function. The course also looks into human and animal behaviour and the nature of addiction and motivation. I recommend it to anyone interested in the matter.