Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

AN

Mar 30, 2017

This course is truly wonderful, many intellectual mind-opening surprises... for example I almost fell out of my chair when I learned of vaccinations development effort to counter addiction.

51 - 75 of 321 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Muhammad A

Dec 18, 2016

The course is useful but I hoped that it would cover the area of treatment better than that.

By Ana P G D

Dec 04, 2015

This course is fundamental for understand or remember about drugs

By Lisa O

May 02, 2017

I thought this was a great course on learning how drugs affect the brain. Everyone who has dealt with someone addicted to drugs should watch this. It gives you a better idea of what people are going through.

By Rick W

Oct 20, 2017

Addiction is a major problem in the U.S. I wanted to gather as much information as possible to understand both the problem and some the major solutions to successfully attack the problem. This course is one I highly recommend to anyone who is concerned and who may wish to work to help reduce drug addiction. Dr Kuhar has offered a great learning experience.

By nicky g

Sep 24, 2015

Really enjoyed this course very informative

By Ali

Oct 07, 2015

Good course. But a little too easy for psychology majors.

By Ronnie K V

Apr 05, 2017

Detailed information in an easy to understand format.

By Luis A

Nov 03, 2015

Very informative course, well structure and easy to follow.

By Angela F

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent course in an easy to use format. Very enjoyable and informative. Resources and video lectures are of a very high standard.

By Jonathan G

Nov 19, 2015

Fascinating course

By vahid a

Jun 05, 2016

It was so helpful to understanding addiction

By 16132825338

May 01, 2016

Very good course, but some external links are no longer working

By Anina v d W

Sep 02, 2015

Very well presented and incredibly interesting

By Roberto R

Aug 14, 2015

everybody must do it

By Shreya s

Aug 16, 2015

i love the addicted brain course it teachs you so many cool things about drugs,neurotransmitters,how then drugs affect the body.

By Rose B

Oct 01, 2015

Excellent. I enjoyed the lectures, and the material was, for the most part, very enlightening and interesting.

By Mukhilarasan R

Jul 05, 2016

The course taught me a lot about how brain gets addicted, What happens in our body after taking drugs, why the test and screen for drugs designed in particular way, etc.

By Dee d H

Sep 11, 2015

Very informative. Thoroughly enjoyed both the class and the teacher.

By Yvon M

Dec 26, 2017

This was an excellent course. Great professor. I learned a lot! Highly recommended!!

By Maureen R

Jul 07, 2018

Very interesting course. I learned about brain chemistry in relation to addiction.

By Marco S

Jan 16, 2016

A fun, informative course with a lot of information about various addictions, the science thereof, and their impact on society. Highly recommended to all.

By Catherine A

Dec 04, 2015

Great course, very interesting and clear. I was drinking the talk (it is a french expression :-) )

By Heather L

Jul 30, 2017

Very informative and well presented. Learned a lot. Thanks!

By Veronica G G

Sep 28, 2015

Thank you very much Professor for your excellent course...

By Laura T M

Sep 24, 2015

Very easy and fun. Videos are fantastic.