Back to Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Animal Behaviour and Welfare, The University of Edinburgh

About this Course

Animal welfare has been described as a complex, multi-faceted public policy issue which includes important scientific, ethical, and other dimensions. Improving our understanding of animal welfare, involves the fascinating study of animal behavior as well as the challenge of accessing the emotions of animals. This is the On-Demand version of this course, which means you can start the course at any time and work through the course materials at your own pace. The materials and quizzes will always be available to you. You can come and talk about the course on Twitter using the hashtag #EdAniWelf...

By LA

Nov 27, 2015

Fantastic course, well presented. Easy to take at your own pace, videos allow you to pause and rewind learning at any point.\n\nExcellent content, with knowledgeable presenters. Highly recommend

By AB

Apr 28, 2017

Definitely a great course to take. As a Animal manager, I see many things I have learned during my own study. And it is interesting, not to say great, to see people whose ideas match mine.

278 Reviews

By clare cameron

Mar 14, 2019

Very informative and well written course that is engaging and straightforward to follow. Can highly recommend to anyone with an inter

By Kimberley Gray

Mar 12, 2019

Well designed, insightful, comprehensive. A great introduction into animal behaviour!

By AHMED SAKR ABDELRAHMAN SAKR

Mar 04, 2019

I didn't receive the certificate after finishing the coarse although

By Kaylee Ellen Pebelier

Mar 02, 2019

I've learned a lot from this course. I strongly recommend anyone interested in animal welfare and behaviour spend some time taking this course!

By Belkheir Soufiane

Feb 23, 2019

great course thanks

By Katia Atoji-Henrique

Feb 21, 2019

Excellent course!

By kirsten bos

Feb 16, 2019

Really liked this course. But I'd like to follow a course by the University of Edinburgh which is a little less 'basic'.

By Daniel Selimi

Feb 15, 2019

ez pz

By Usha Valerie Grace Bailey

Feb 12, 2019

I learned a lot of great information. Well done to my teachers, and thankyou!!!! Usha Valerie Grace Bailey

By Bal Krishna Pandey

Feb 07, 2019

I learned a lot about animal behaviour and welfare. I am sure it will be a great part in my veterinary career