Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?, The University of Edinburgh

About this Course

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

By NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

By MA

Nov 03, 2018

I'm really very happy to be a part of this useful mooc and I hope to join oneday as a part of the royal college, really I thinks it's the mother of veterinary schools in the world, thanks a lot.

183 Reviews

By Muhammad Ahmad

Dec 06, 2018

Its wonderfull experience.very informative

By Atsuko Teramoto

Nov 12, 2018

It was well organized and I really enjoyed the course. It gave me some ideas of what it would be like to study in a vet school.

By Thomas Fearnley

Nov 11, 2018

A really interesting course that engages you from the start to the end.

By mostafa ahmed abdella

Nov 03, 2018

By HAMMAD UR REHMAN BAJWA

Oct 05, 2018

I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETED THIS COURSE, AND ACCORDING TO TITLE OF THIS COURSE NOW I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A VETERINARIAN. THIS WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAR MY BASIC CONCEPTS AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW. I HAVE LEARNED A LOT. I WOULD REALLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE TO OTHER VETS AS WELL. THANKS TO COURSERA...........

By Megan Beard

Oct 05, 2018

Very good course that has taught me a lot!

By Daniel Selimi

Oct 05, 2018

Good info and good teaching

By Mariam Ahmed

Sep 24, 2018

Excellent insight and teaching!

By Anna James

Sep 03, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Josh McKinney

Aug 24, 2018

Wonderful. The teachers were amazing and the material was very interesting.