Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

CH

Apr 17, 2017

I took this course so that I could converse on a more professional with my son who is in Vet. School and I enjoyed the course greatly and have already put a lot of what I've learned into conver

101 - 125 of 213 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Shannon C

Jul 16, 2017

A lot of content that is very informational and gives a great introduction to what the education consists. Highly recommend to anyone considering any part of the ve

By Shirley Y

Oct 09, 2016

I just completed my week 1 and it just very interesting, i love it!

By Olga S

Aug 11, 2017

I love it

By Jie

Nov 25, 2015

a brief list of summaries on historical events of veterinarian and Dick college would help in learning the 5th session. Putting questions like those in the final quiz doesn't make as much sense... other quizes are wonderfully set. great entry course to be a veterinarian.

By Heyleigh M

Sep 07, 2015

Very informative and well structured. After completion I feel I'm ready to take the first step into a veterinary course.

By George E

Sep 18, 2015

It will help me get a job soon in vet I hope, what do you think?

By Eddy L

Mar 16, 2016

This is a really good overview about Veterinarian course. It goes into some depth to see, what I might be learning in a course as a student at a university.

Thank you very< much for this online course.

By Yuva

Dec 22, 2017

PHENOMENAL! That's all I really have to say about this short, yet information rich course! The lecturers in this course are truly great, in the sense that they are able to convey important facts & ideas with relative ease in an easily digestible form for a student!

I look forward to more courses from the University of Edinburgh pertinent to veterinary science & medicine!

Cheers :D

By Sandra M G V

Aug 22, 2017

Me gustó mucho el curso, está muy bien para personas que no sabemos mucho del tema y que nos interesa, aunque la parte de la anatomía del corazón me costó un poco de trabajo de aprender.

By Me

Aug 22, 2015

I have been wanting to pursue a career with animals since i was a small child, and let me tell you, I loved this course. This course gives you the opportunity to get a taste of veterinary school and it is completely free. I can not thank Coursera and The University of Edinburgh enough for giving me this wonderful chance to learn about animals.

By Isai J M

Oct 11, 2015

good

By Vivi a s

Dec 18, 2016

i really enjoyed this course

By Наталья Л

Aug 20, 2017

I liked the course very much! Wish there were subtitles to all of the lectures, because for me - non-native english speaker - it was difficult to understand some of them (especially a video about sheep).

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By Zara C

Mar 14, 2018

Excellent

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Madeline A

Dec 21, 2017

Lovely! I had a great time gaining insight into veterinary medicine.

By Helena V

Nov 06, 2017

Loved it !

By Jemma R

Feb 25, 2018

Really great and gave me an insight into the first year of the vet programme

By Isla B

Mar 24, 2018

I am thoroughly enjoying this course and would recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a future in veterinery medicine.

By Loreta M

Apr 09, 2018

Very interesting, full of new and useful information. Course material was easy to absorb and understand and it was laid out in digestable bits. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Cydney B

Apr 07, 2018

This course was very detailed and gave me a good broad spectrum about what it's like to be a veterinarian. It helped me to decide to pursue this as a career.

By Nina F

Jun 04, 2018

This is a very informative course and I have learnt a great deal. It has cemented my hopes to become a Vet. The tutors were very clear and I would like to thank every one of them for their time. Even though I sway towards dogs and horses more, my favourite lecture was the one on Cats in week one, because I think the tutor was incredibly interesting - they all were of course! Thank you SO much 💋

By Crystal V

Jun 12, 2017

This course has so much valuable information to offer in the course of a few short weeks! If you want a career with animals, it is worth taking this course!