Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 15, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

101 - 125 of 306 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Naeomi P

Apr 15, 2020

A very insightful course. It is useful to have some prior knowledge about the heart and how it works as this was very challenging for me.

By Diana M H

Aug 24, 2016

It is really awesome, I have learned a lot. I studied Veterinary medicine but this course added a lot to my knowledge . Thanks for you.

By Ashley S

Nov 27, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! I feel like it taught me a variety of things related to veterinary medicine and it was very interesting!

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By alfredo

Oct 29, 2019

Good course and quite plain with materials and important content for learning from that course. Good teachers and very well explain.

By Jessica V

Aug 23, 2018

amazing insight to what will be covered in a veterinary degree - highly recommend if thinking of applying to uni to do a vet course

By Chloe T

Jan 14, 2017

very good and easy to understand even though i am 11 years old i passed everything as the lecturers were extremely clear very good!

By Jitka H

Feb 23, 2020

A mixture of interesting content, knowledgeable tutors and well designed teaching material. Can't wait to enroll in more courses.

By Ailsa A

Oct 02, 2019

Extremely interesting and well structured. A lot of effort has gone into providing such a useful course for prospective students.

By Débora N M

Jan 20, 2017

A great overview full of pretty important aspects and details. I Really appreciated having the opportunity of taking this course!

By Atsuko T

Nov 12, 2018

It was well organized and I really enjoyed the course. It gave me some ideas of what it would be like to study in a vet school.

By Keyla A

Nov 09, 2016

I'm so happy with this course because in the bottom of my heart I really want to became a veterinarian.. Thank you very much ^^

By Stephanie L Y

Apr 26, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much. I would recommended this course for anyone who is interested in being a veterinarian.

By Olexandra A

Amazing course! Very insightful and interesting. Keeps you motivated to learn alongside challenging your thinking and memory.

By Susana d C R R

Dec 03, 2017

It was a great experience to get to know more about Veterinarian profession in Britain and all what it takes to becoming one.

By Isla B

Mar 24, 2018

I am thoroughly enjoying this course and would recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a future in veterinery medicine.

By Heyleigh M

Sep 07, 2015

Very informative and well structured. After completion I feel I'm ready to take the first step into a veterinary course.

By Eva B

Jul 09, 2016

Amazing course, I learned a lot about my animal friends. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped putting it together!

By Paulo R

May 09, 2020

It was great to know the history and how it started.

Good to know some tricks and be straight at work.

By Andrew M

Dec 16, 2017

Good introduction to a lot of information in this subject. A little Scotia-centric, but there's no harm in that.

By Jaldhi N T

May 07, 2020

The course was really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession.

By dandanma1000

Aug 15, 2015

This curriculum not only help me learn something about veterinary but also tell me what English vet do in UK.

By Suzanne D

Oct 10, 2019

Really enjoyed this intro to the profession. Made me very engaged and made me want to find out much more.

By Cara A

Amazing and so interesting, I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about becoming a vet