Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

101 - 125 of 432 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Наталья Л

Aug 20, 2017

I liked the course very much! Wish there were subtitles to all of the lectures, because for me - non-native english speaker - it was difficult to understand some of them (especially a video about sheep).

By Laurel W

Apr 30, 2020

This was a very good course, i like how it talks about the History of the Veterinary practice and medicine. just the fact that i can do a veterinary course on a device is something very important to me.

By Eddy L

Mar 16, 2016

This is a really good overview about Veterinarian course. It goes into some depth to see, what I might be learning in a course as a student at a university.

Thank you very< much for this online course.

By Gwyneth A

Jul 25, 2020

Such an honor to participate in this course! I learned a lot and to be able to have the chance to widen my knowledge about veterinary and to apply it to my studies is I am forever grateful with.

By mostafa a a

Nov 3, 2018

I'm really very happy to be a part of this useful mooc and I hope to join oneday as a part of the royal college, really I thinks it's the mother of veterinary schools in the world, thanks a lot.

By Cathy H

Apr 17, 2017

I took this course so that I could converse on a more professional with my son who is in Vet. School and I enjoyed the course greatly and have already put a lot of what I've learned into conver

By Charlotte C

Oct 4, 2020

A fantastic course, so interesting, and had many extra resources to learn from. The videos and readings were very descriptive and explained the subjects very well. Would definitely recommend!

By Sandra M G V

Aug 22, 2017

Me gustó mucho el curso, está muy bien para personas que no sabemos mucho del tema y que nos interesa, aunque la parte de la anatomía del corazón me costó un poco de trabajo de aprender.

By Gabrielle M

Jun 1, 2020

Great fun and very educational! I feel more confident and prepared to study veterinary medicine and am looking forward to putting the fun-facts and skills from this course into practice

By Duarte G

Jul 28, 2019

Very well presented, loved every part of it, learned alot for what the veterinary profession is about and i'm even more encouraged to follow my career as a veterinary nurse. Thank you.

By Marcin S

Aug 28, 2020

Very interesting, although short course. Thank you for creating it and uploading it for free. I hope that someday there will be a course teaching more detailed veterinary medicine.

By Arby L B

Aug 25, 2015

Very helpful! I really loved this course, I learned a lot. I learned more than what I expected to learn. It made me more excited to become a veterinarian. Thank you to EDIVET team!

By Justine l

May 29, 2017

I really love this course, It has taught me so much about Animals and How to take proper care of them. I always wanted to be Veterinarian. I really hope it helps me in the future.

By Tom S

Oct 5, 2015

Fantastic introduction to those wishing to apply for Veterinary courses in future, or just those with an interest in animals wishing to further their understanding & care of them.

By Nicole T

Dec 26, 2018

Very informative class. Provides excellent insight into the veterinary profession. Especially loved the clinical skills section! Professors are also wonderful. Highly recommend!

By Maheen A M

Jan 5, 2019

Very informative and highly detailed course that masterfully encompasses the core aspects of veterinary medicine in a concise overview, which I personally found very enjoyable!

By Natty M

Dec 26, 2020

This really helped me to understand what it takes to be a vet and how a veterinary student's life is like. I really enjoyed the course, I found it educational and fascinating.

By Emma Q

Jun 17, 2020

Fantastic course. It provides a great insight as to what will be covered in the early stages of vet school. Extremely useful exposure to the veterinary lingo. Very enjoyable.

By Amelia W

Jul 15, 2018

An insightful way of preparing students interested in Veterinary Medicine at University. I feel that its increased my knowledge of the basics and is really well explained.

By Ffion M L

Apr 10, 2018

It has expanded my knowledge about veterinary medicine and taught me the fascinating subject of pathology. It only took a couple of hours a week and i thoroughly enjoyed!

By Loreta M

Apr 9, 2018

Very interesting, full of new and useful information. Course material was easy to absorb and understand and it was laid out in digestable bits. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Perdita P

Jan 15, 2019

Really good videos and tution.The extra resources really helped but there could be more reading as not everyone has unlimited internnet and the videos use it up quickly.

By Mehvish K

Such an amazing course that outlines some of the important aspects of veterinary medicine that I hadn’t thought about. It’s was fascinating and really quite amazing!

By Cami T

Apr 30, 2020

fantastic insight into the kind of topics covered in veterinary medicine, i'm so grateful to have the opportunity to access this, thank you to all the staff involved

By Shannon C

Jul 16, 2017

A lot of content that is very informational and gives a great introduction to what the education consists. Highly recommend to anyone considering any part of the ve