Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

201 - 225 of 451 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By gustavo b

Jan 28, 2021

me encanto el curso, se aprenden varias cosas interesantes que se pueden aplicar a al practica

By Amara T

Nov 26, 2020

Extremely interesting and insightful introduction into veterinary medicine. Thoroughly enjoyed.

By Gerald G A

Oct 18, 2020

Thank you so much. The course was so great and it is very helpful. Cudos to the teaching staff.

By Jocasta C

Jun 12, 2020

This was an excellent course. Thank you for providing such an informative and interesting MOOC.

By Anna J

Sep 3, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Amelia B

Sep 28, 2017

Really great course. The videos were informative and showed interesting content. I learnt lots.

By Nicole R

Jun 18, 2020

Very helpful and informational introduction. I took it before starting an internship at a vet.

By Keira B

Jan 4, 2020

A fantastic course which has given me a great insight into what I will expect as a vet student

By Casey W

Jan 15, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot

By Chong T S

May 2, 2020

It was an excellent course. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in veterinary science.

By Claire F

Sep 11, 2020

Helped me learn more about what being a vet entails while I'm thinking about a career change

By Vale

Jun 19, 2020

Me pareció un curso súper completo para ser de un nivel básico y la verdad me gustó bastante

By Eileen R

Aug 20, 2017

Great course! Would have loved to go even more in detail. The anatomy part was my favorite!

By Alexandra

Aug 11, 2020

Amazing! This course has more than I expected, Thank you coursera and Edinburgh University

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Maisie S

Dec 31, 2020

Really interesting and it helps me apply lots of knowledge to my work experience for uni!

By Caitlin G

Aug 13, 2017

Really informative. Great introduction for me as I plan to apply to veterinary this year.

By Benignus C K G

Sep 21, 2019

Amazing materials that are not only insightful to beginners but also easy to understand.

By Lauren M

Nov 8, 2015

I learned a lot and I think I would love to do this as a carrer and go to school for it.

By Natalia E

Jul 1, 2020

Fascinating course, I highly recommend it for those interested in attending Vet School.

By Naomi C

Apr 28, 2020

Very good, I learned a lot of stuff. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys biology.

By The F P

Nov 20, 2020

Very educational, a good challenge, and a phenomenal jumpstart to a veterinary career.

By Joanna F

Dec 8, 2020

Very helpful for anyone who has the desire to be in the field of veterinary medicine.

By Ruth J

Oct 10, 2020

loved every minute of it and learnt new stuff that will help me in my every day life.