Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 15, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

76 - 100 of 308 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Nicole T

Dec 27, 2018

Very informative class. Provides excellent insight into the veterinary profession. Especially loved the clinical skills section! Professors are also wonderful. Highly recommend!

By Maheen A M

Jan 05, 2019

Very informative and highly detailed course that masterfully encompasses the core aspects of veterinary medicine in a concise overview, which I personally found very enjoyable!

By Amelia W

Jul 15, 2018

An insightful way of preparing students interested in Veterinary Medicine at University. I feel that its increased my knowledge of the basics and is really well explained.

By Ffion M L

Apr 10, 2018

It has expanded my knowledge about veterinary medicine and taught me the fascinating subject of pathology. It only took a couple of hours a week and i thoroughly enjoyed!

By Anya T

Sep 18, 2019

Really interesting and informative. Professors were helpful and entertaining. Would recommend to anyone thinking about doing veterinary medicine or nursing at university.

By Loreta M

Apr 09, 2018

Very interesting, full of new and useful information. Course material was easy to absorb and understand and it was laid out in digestable bits. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Perdita P

Jan 15, 2019

Really good videos and tution.The extra resources really helped but there could be more reading as not everyone has unlimited internnet and the videos use it up quickly.

By Mehvish K

Such an amazing course that outlines some of the important aspects of veterinary medicine that I hadn’t thought about. It’s was fascinating and really quite amazing!

By Cami T

Apr 30, 2020

fantastic insight into the kind of topics covered in veterinary medicine, i'm so grateful to have the opportunity to access this, thank you to all the staff involved

By Shannon C

Jul 16, 2017

A lot of content that is very informational and gives a great introduction to what the education consists. Highly recommend to anyone considering any part of the ve

By Dorothy E

Aug 27, 2017

A great course for anyone thinking of going into any area of veterinary science or animal care. Wonderful overview of the study and practice of veterinary medicine.

By Nadia H

Aug 08, 2019

Really interesting course and a really good insight to any aspiring vets. I really enjoyed it even though there were some tough parts, and I have learned a lot.

By Mostafa M

Oct 13, 2016

this course is very good especially for any one love to be avet he can know here in this course what he must do and need to be avet

thanks for this useful course

By Anandha m

May 05, 2020

Firstly, i would say thanks to the EDIVET.

I learned many things about the vet.

I had very confusion in very terms,but now it is very clear to me for understand.

By Cydney B

Apr 07, 2018

This course was very detailed and gave me a good broad spectrum about what it's like to be a veterinarian. It helped me to decide to pursue this as a career.

By Gigio M

Jun 07, 2017

I like, bat, not have my languenge in subtitle, ( I speak portuguese rsrrs)

Even so I love the curse.

And the subtitle in spanish not is very well functionate.

By Crystal V

Jun 12, 2017

This course has so much valuable information to offer in the course of a few short weeks! If you want a career with animals, it is worth taking this course!

By Benjamin W

Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for a great course, really gave me an insight to the studies of veterinary students and helped to solidify my desire to study veterinary science.

By Kate A M C

Jul 25, 2019

Very interesting and is also such an in depth course with lots of new things to learn about Caring for Animals and a huge variety of terms to learn

By Courtney V

I found it informative although perhaps a little too easy, unless that was the point. To make even me feel smart enough to chase the dream...aha!

By Jasleen L

Mar 15, 2020

Fantastic course! It's given me a developed insight into the world of veterinary medicine and I'm even more motivated to pursue my dream career.

By Hannah E P

Jan 20, 2019

Fantastic course! Thank you so much for all this information and thank you for inspiring me even more to pursue the career I have always wanted!

By Jodie F

Jun 12, 2019

it is useful for anyone who aspires to go into veterinary medicine at university, and great for your personal statement as a discussion point.

By Stefan S

May 05, 2020

Excellent course, well documented and given by excellent professors. i would love to see a real veterinary course partly online and on site.