Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

CH

Apr 17, 2017

I took this course so that I could converse on a more professional with my son who is in Vet. School and I enjoyed the course greatly and have already put a lot of what I've learned into conver

76 - 100 of 212 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Maia R

May 24, 2017

Learnt a lot and really inspired me.

By Lauren M

Nov 09, 2015

I learned a lot and I think I would love to do this as a carrer and go to school for it.

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By Saira T

Jun 01, 2018

I found the course very interesting and easy to understand.

By Valerie C

Feb 02, 2016

I learned a lot! thank you very much! I am waiting my certification.

By Lucas L

Jul 12, 2016

Very in depth, informative and doesn't miss bit of information!!

I have recommended to some friends.

By Alice K

Aug 03, 2017

Very interesting insight into the world of Veterinary Medicine. The final week, focusing on veterinary history was particularly engaging since it looked at a completely different side of the subject that I had not previously considered. Highly recommended to anyone with an interest in animal care and husbandry, as well as the scientific principles underlying disease.

By Helena C

Apr 11, 2016

very helpful :)

By Sarah J F

Sep 10, 2016

Very interesting and informative course. Given the circumstances, of course, it touches "only" the basics, but even so it allows you to gain useful knowledge and a glimpse at what it's like to study veterinary medicine.

By Benjamin W

Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for a great course, really gave me an insight to the studies of veterinary students and helped to solidify my desire to study veterinary science.

By Keyla A

Nov 09, 2016

I'm so happy with this course because in the bottom of my heart I really want to became a veterinarian.. Thank you very much ^^

By Juhane v G

Jan 15, 2017

So so snoop! HAPPY!!!

By Sophia P

Jun 03, 2017

This was a fantastic course, it really opened up my eyes to what it takes to be a veterinarian and just how much really goes into the study of this speciality. It really takes a special person to become a vet, there is so much more to it than one would think and this course has shown me just how much I want it. Thank you to everyone involved in making this MOOC available!

By Andi N

Jun 18, 2017

Thank you for this interesting course!

By Holly T

Sep 09, 2015

A really rewarding taste test!

By Mostafa M

Oct 13, 2016

this course is very good especially for any one love to be avet he can know here in this course what he must do and need to be avet

thanks for this useful course

By CHUN H T H

Feb 06, 2018

An interesting introduction to Veterinarian Science. I hope it can offers more insights into the different medical specialisations as well as the difficulties vets encounter in the clinics. I really enjoyed revisiting the materials I learnt years ago in Biology classes.

By Georgia S

Jun 21, 2016

Very insightful.

By Abigail S

Jul 20, 2016

Challenging yet extremely interesting and informative. I now feel more secure in my choice to become a Vet in the future as I have thoroughly enjoyed learning all about different aspects including anatomy, clinical skills and veterinary history

By Kent C

Jun 28, 2017

Very good course!

By Ciara Ó H

Nov 10, 2015

I have just currently finished week one of this course, but I think it is fantastic! It provides the learner with such a great basic knowledge and understanding of animal care and husbandry. I would highly recommend.

By Micaela H

Jun 08, 2016

Amazing! Very interesting and easy to learn concepts

By Efstratia M

Jun 13, 2016

It practically helps you figure out if you really want to become a vet, while learning useful things about animals and tips that make someone a respectable professional.

I believe that not only future vets, but also owners of pets or animal production owners, benefit watching the course or some parts of it, as they get in the shoes of the vet (especially during week 3) and so they become more conscientious about their pets or animal production !

By Emily H