Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 15, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

151 - 175 of 357 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Ella D

Apr 25, 2020

Amazing. A real eye opener to what a veterinary medicine course is like. I have absolutely loved it.

By Lucas L

Jul 12, 2016

Very in depth, informative and doesn't miss bit of information!!

I have recommended to some friends.

By Lorna M

Oct 29, 2015

Nice course! I enjoyed the anatomy section a lot, especially the comparison of the different hearts!

By Molly W

May 01, 2020

Extremely informative and well put together. I want to be a vet even more now. Thank you so much!

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By Jocasta C

Jun 12, 2020

This was an excellent course. Thank you for providing such an informative and interesting MOOC.

By Anna J

Sep 03, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Amelia B

Sep 28, 2017

Really great course. The videos were informative and showed interesting content. I learnt lots.

By Nicole R

Jun 18, 2020

Very helpful and informational introduction. I took it before starting an internship at a vet.

By Keira B

Jan 04, 2020

A fantastic course which has given me a great insight into what I will expect as a vet student

By Casey W

Jan 15, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot

By Chong T S

May 02, 2020

It was an excellent course. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in veterinary science.

By Valeria G

Jun 19, 2020

Me pareció un curso súper completo para ser de un nivel básico y la verdad me gustó bastante

By Eileen R

Aug 20, 2017

Great course! Would have loved to go even more in detail. The anatomy part was my favorite!

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Caitlin G

Aug 13, 2017

Really informative. Great introduction for me as I plan to apply to veterinary this year.

By Benignus C K G

Sep 21, 2019

Amazing materials that are not only insightful to beginners but also easy to understand.

By Lauren M

Nov 09, 2015

I learned a lot and I think I would love to do this as a carrer and go to school for it.

By Natalia E

Jul 02, 2020

Fascinating course, I highly recommend it for those interested in attending Vet School.

By Naomi C

Apr 28, 2020

Very good, I learned a lot of stuff. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys biology.

By Adalberto P P

Sep 25, 2019

Les recomendaría traducir los subtítulos a español, sin embargo es un excelente curso

By Joseph L

Dec 13, 2017

Excellent course! I enjoy exploring and learning vet stuff by simple but intense way.

By 世傑 詹

Sep 10, 2016

An amazingly great course, I can obviously see the anthusiastic of those professors!

By Monserrat R

Jul 07, 2020

It gave me the bases I need to know what I could learn in the vet world. Thank you!