Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

176 - 200 of 418 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Cara A

Amazing and so interesting, I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about becoming a vet

By Emily M

Jul 29, 2020

Love this course and the knowledge that I gained from it. It was easy to follow and kept my attention.

By Jacob S

Nov 4, 2019

Very helpful and really interesting to get an insight to veterinary medicine especially at Edinburgh.

By Ella D

Apr 25, 2020

Amazing. A real eye opener to what a veterinary medicine course is like. I have absolutely loved it.

By Lucas L

Jul 11, 2016

Very in depth, informative and doesn't miss bit of information!!

I have recommended to some friends.

By Lorna M

Oct 28, 2015

Nice course! I enjoyed the anatomy section a lot, especially the comparison of the different hearts!

By Molly W

May 1, 2020

Extremely informative and well put together. I want to be a vet even more now. Thank you so much!

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By Amara T

Nov 26, 2020

Extremely interesting and insightful introduction into veterinary medicine. Thoroughly enjoyed.

By Gerald G A

Oct 18, 2020

Thank you so much. The course was so great and it is very helpful. Cudos to the teaching staff.

By Jocasta C

Jun 12, 2020

This was an excellent course. Thank you for providing such an informative and interesting MOOC.

By Anna J

Sep 3, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Amelia B

Sep 28, 2017

Really great course. The videos were informative and showed interesting content. I learnt lots.

By Nicole R

Jun 18, 2020

Very helpful and informational introduction. I took it before starting an internship at a vet.

By Keira B

Jan 4, 2020

A fantastic course which has given me a great insight into what I will expect as a vet student

By Casey W

Jan 14, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot

By Chong T S

May 2, 2020

It was an excellent course. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in veterinary science.

By Claire F

Sep 11, 2020

Helped me learn more about what being a vet entails while I'm thinking about a career change

By Vale

Jun 19, 2020

Me pareció un curso súper completo para ser de un nivel básico y la verdad me gustó bastante

By Eileen R

Aug 20, 2017

Great course! Would have loved to go even more in detail. The anatomy part was my favorite!

By Alexandra

Aug 11, 2020

Amazing! This course has more than I expected, Thank you coursera and Edinburgh University

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Caitlin G

Aug 13, 2017

Really informative. Great introduction for me as I plan to apply to veterinary this year.

By Benignus C K G

Sep 21, 2019

Amazing materials that are not only insightful to beginners but also easy to understand.