Back to BIM Fundamentals for Engineers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for BIM Fundamentals for Engineers by National Taiwan University

​The course is designed for students to learn the essential concepts of BIM, and the basic technical skills to create and manipulate a BIM model. Those skills include how to retrieve information from a BIM model and how to use common modeling tools....

LK

Mar 27, 2020

I've managed just in several days (approximately 3-4 hours daily) to learn basics of Revit and I'm ready to upgrade my knowledge in some of the next courses and I'm feeling ready for those challenges!

KM

A very good overview for beginners to BIM. Enjoyed it a lot, yes some people might find his English a bit difficult to understand, but overall it is great. Totally satisfied and highly recommended.

1 - 25 of 184 Reviews for BIM Fundamentals for Engineers

By Marielkis L

Apr 28, 2019

The only downside is the assignments instructions. Sometimes they are not clear enough. Also, it would be helpful to have folder with the cad dwgs used on the videos, for us to practice.

By John M

Oct 31, 2018

Very good course to start learning BIM. I give 4 stars, because the professor work on the videos with examples that I dont have, and they are not available to download through the web.

By S T

Oct 11, 2019

It is a good course to know BIM from the basic stage. I hope I could use some materials that I've got to more learning BIM

By Mario S

May 07, 2020

This course is a good introduction for engineers that want to learn about BIM from the ground. I didn't enjoy it too much though. First, the slow, monotone reading from the instructor makes hard to keep the focus on the content, and the pronunciation of English is improvable. The Revit videos are useful but Week 4 practically repeats the same concept over and over for different elements. The Revit practice is nice but the assignment objectives are set vaguely, and sometimes other person corrects your work from a subjective point of view that is not necessarily correct. Furthermore, the discussion forums need moderation, as I could only find spam of students asking for correction of their work.

By LOKESH V D

The teacher did a mistake at the first tutorial itself. I found it very difficult to submit my assignment because of it. The tutor don't possess any english communication skills.

By Nicolas M

May 07, 2020

Personally I think it was a good introductory course for BIM, I have learned so much and I want to thank professor 謝尚賢, that has put a lot of effort into this course, and everything thing explained in theory, and REVIT were explained with minimum detail. It is wonderful, and I recommend it to everyone, who wants to get introduced in the world of BIM

By Aisulu S

Apr 26, 2020

I totally can recommend this course for new students who still thinking to take it. It is accurately explained and easily perceived. I expect to expand my opportunities by this new knowledge and apply them in my work! Thank you to all the developers, our instructor Patrick and others who are involved in this course!

By Sanasriza M S

Aug 06, 2020

A Very good course for beginners with zero knowledge about Revit. The lectures are well organized and well explained.

By Waqar A

Oct 30, 2019

Really impressed by the course structure and assessment method for this program. Hope to learn more from coursera

By Carolina P M N

Jun 14, 2020

Muy útil, a partir de lo básico se puede desarrollar una infinidad de cosas. Enseña las herramientas adecuadas para para un buen desempeño, el resto del trabajo le corresponde al que quiera seguir aprendiendo acerca de formar irregulares, megaproyectos, etc.

Recomendadísimo!

By Sunil R

Aug 26, 2020

This Course is very helpful I have utilized my lockdown and learn some new skill has been a civil engineer it is important to know the software which has demand in the future. Thanks to the instructor for issuing this course free of cost to learn.

By Ahmad A

Oct 14, 2019

Very Thankful for this nice course

This course is very necessary for a civil engineer to get a nice fundamental introduction for how to use Revit in apart of BIM. In this course, you will know the benefit of Revit.

All the best

By Mehta S M

Sep 27, 2019

One of the best courses i have pursued till. Professor is really awesome he teaches very nice. This course really helped me to uplift my carrer and got some better salary hiked and position in company.

By Luka K

Mar 27, 2020

By Khurram M

By Ghufran A

Jun 28, 2020

A great course to learn the basics of BIM and Revit. Nothing is beyond the scope of the lectures and tutorials which is, in my opinion, a very fair thing. Put effort, get results, easy as that!

By Sneha S

Aug 28, 2020

Its a good course to get basic revit skills but you have to get outside help like youtube videos to complete the assignment and solve the issues you may get while practicing.

By GV A S

Aug 13, 2020

A very useful Course for every single person who wants to excel their skills in Building Information Modelling. Highly recommended Course for all Revit software learners.

By Yin K C

Apr 21, 2020

It is very useful for those who want to learn more about BIM Fundamentals and for better future job. Thank you Mr Jessy Kang and Mr Shang-Hsien Patrick Hshieh.

By Heber D S M

Aug 20, 2019

Até o momento muito bom o conteúdo do curso e a didatica dos professores.

Until the moment is very good the content of the course and teachers didactic.

By Shaik K

Oct 25, 2020

This course really gave me an Idea about what 'BIM' actually is! I'm really thankful to professor Shang Hsein Hseih and National Taiwan University.

By Melinda M

Sep 12, 2020

This course is a good start to Revit and BIM learning. The teacher clarifies how and why this is useful and makes the course easily understandable.

By LEO J

Apr 22, 2020

Perfect course for the beginners and those who really want to learn BIM and its applications.

Highly recommended for Architects & Engineers like me.

By Li P M

May 08, 2019

You can learn basic BIM knowledge on this course. Although some assignments need time to finish they are very helpful for you to learn BIM.

By MAHABUB S

May 28, 2019

I have learned basic of BIM. But the reviewers are not efficient to review. I have faced this problem after submitting correct assignment.