Back to BIM Fundamentals for Engineers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for BIM Fundamentals for Engineers by National Taiwan University

​The course is designed for students to learn the essential concepts of BIM, and the basic technical skills to create and manipulate a BIM model. Those skills include how to retrieve information from a BIM model and how to use common modeling tools....

LK
Mar 26, 2020

I've managed just in several days (approximately 3-4 hours daily) to learn basics of Revit and I'm ready to upgrade my knowledge in some of the next courses and I'm feeling ready for those challenges!

KM

A very good overview for beginners to BIM. Enjoyed it a lot, yes some people might find his English a bit difficult to understand, but overall it is great. Totally satisfied and highly recommended.

26 - 50 of 197 Reviews for BIM Fundamentals for Engineers

By MAHABUB S

May 28, 2019

I have learned basic of BIM. But the reviewers are not efficient to review. I have faced this problem after submitting correct assignment.

By Mahesh S

May 9, 2020

This course is very helpful for a civil engineering student I think I learn much more releted to civil engineering it is very good course

By K S

Apr 26, 2020

That was a good course to be underwent by any to be successful Engineer. Effectively organised and communicated resource materials too.

By keithcro p

Oct 22, 2020

Rare bim course on coursera

not difficult to finish 5 weeks, but the peer-reviewed assignment might be a bit longer to get the feedback

By Andreina B

Jan 16, 2020

It is a great course for someone who did not have a previous experience with Revit. It's clear and the excercises are very useful

By Soufiane R

I learned a lot from this course and gained a set of skills that I did not know before about this field. Thank you very much

By Christian M S V

Jun 25, 2020

Excelente curso con sólidas bases para iniciar en el mundo BIM. Excelentes vídeos explicativos para aprender a usar REVIT

By Tania M

Apr 12, 2020

Excelente para las personas como yo que nunca han manejado el programa, se aprenden a usar las herramientas básicas

By Jawad A

Sep 13, 2020

Learnt some basics about BIM. Learnt some basics about Revit. Great for the construction industry. V good course!

By Iqbal M

Apr 27, 2020

It is a good way to know the basics of BIM and gained ideas about how to work by Ravit to create the BIM model.

By Numayer T

Dec 5, 2019

It's perfect course to understand what is BIM and how important the implementation of BIM in the future,

By PAKAM B A

This is actually addictive course.After this course one can absolutely becomes pro in the Revit basics.

By Ohiedul H M A

May 15, 2020

Great course, clears the concept of BIM and its impact as well as usage in construction and engineering

By SAID M B

Jul 30, 2020

As a beginner to learn BIM fundamentals, I acquired valuable experience through this course. Thank you

By Sandra E I

Jul 9, 2020

excellent, great course, great learning, and an excellent teacher. Thanks for share all your knowledge

By omid s

Nov 15, 2020

BIM is the future of civil engineering and this course is,

what you actually need to start with BIM

By SRINIVAS M

Mar 3, 2020

By this course i have learned the importance of bim in revit,the course is very easy to understand.

By Zejun Z

May 22, 2019

Great course to get the fundamental knowledge of BIM, although some parts come out of no place.

By Leen

Jul 27, 2020

well structured and organized, easy to lean with full time job. Will take BIM 502 definitely!!

By Indranil D

Jun 24, 2020

I was just awesome , so informative and very effective way to learn the concepts very quickly.

By CHIU C K

Aug 2, 2020

Videos are easy to follow and assignments can help me to further understand the basis of BIM.

By JUBERT F M M F

Oct 19, 2019

Good!! The course is great, very good to learn the basics and introduce you to the BIM world

By John R A R

Jun 1, 2020

I got to learn Revit with this course. It was not even introduced to us in our university.

By Yashu S

Mar 12, 2020

A very informative and intuitive course where we can easily learn BIM and its fundamentals

By Carlos A C C

Mar 2, 2020

Excelente curso para introducirse en el mundo del BIM y del uso de Revit como herramienta.