Back to Biohacking Your Brain's Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Biohacking Your Brain's Health by Emory University

With deteriorating health, particularly brain health, occurring at a global level, this course introduces you to methods for maximizing your brain's fitness through nutrition, exercise, meditation, and sleep. We'll debunk popular myths about prescribed practices for overall health and then uncover studies from the last few decades revealing practical routines and interventions that are proven to help improve the brain. You'll also get a glimpse at the brain's structure and common brain functions, as well as a "prescription" each week of tips for improving your brain's health....

AA

Sep 16, 2020

I have enjoyed this course from the beginning to the end, The lecturer was speaking in interesting manner that have caught my focus to the video, Overall I would recommend this course to everyone

JD

Mar 11, 2019

Very useful, interesting and inspiring. Some of the things I already knew, but there were plenty historical, medical, scientific facts that enforced it and made me more confident in my knowledge.

51 - 75 of 230 Reviews for Biohacking Your Brain's Health

By Ali H S

It is a very Informative and a course that I would suggest every Medical Student to take, so that we can correct or sleeping patterns and maintain our Cognitive functions.

By NEERAJ K S

Jun 30, 2020

Very nice course in which I have learnt many things which is completely new and useful.

It helps to develop some new concept and logic about brain and it's function.

By Karla G

Sep 11, 2019

Very informative in a simple way, I enjoyed learning each lesson very much. It gives a general but complete idea of what caring for our brain should be like.

By Muhammed N A

Jun 23, 2019

An Insightfull and ecclectic open course, promoting healthy brain maintenance, I'll recommend it to everyone who would like to have a decent mental health.

By Abdul s D

Dec 13, 2018

i am blessed to attend the course. i have learned a lot of things which were not known to me before. learnt a lot about brain health nutrition and sleep.

By Raymundo A A F

Jun 02, 2020

So interesting, insightful. And practical.

Please read as most as you can on extra material, very useful.

Definetly mada an impact on my daily rutines.

By Te H T

I really enjoyed this course and the knowledge I've gained from this is not only helpful to my students but also my personal growth and development.

By Yeo L M

Jun 30, 2020

I enjoyed learning about biohacking my brain's health. It was interesting to learn and I will try to incorporate the knowledge into my daily life.

By Dr. V V I

Aug 02, 2020

Karima Benameur mam's lecture was excellent & effective. Very useful topic.Helps me to use in daily practice as well as for patients or clients.

By Mary M

Jul 29, 2020

Enjoyed the course. Simple concepts that can be applied to lead to a healthier lifestyle. Beginner level, mostly learning and remembering facts.

By ROSANNA G

Jul 11, 2020

It was very informative and it can help us change our mindset on how to better take care of our selves by starting in taking care of our brains.

By Alicja N

Apr 10, 2020

Very good course, the Karima's holistic point of view is very usefull. After finishing this course, I do know more about my brain and it's care.

By GAMZE K

Nov 13, 2019

So beneficial for me . I learn the importance of diet thanks to this lecture. It is amazing to learn the effects of diet on brain health.

By Hashif M

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent course, i would recommend this course for every one who would like to lead a better, happier contributive and productive life

By Sara M D G

Jun 01, 2020

Excelente información, completa, sustentada en estudios y artículos serios y especialmente muy útil para la vida cotidiana ! me encantó

By Peter F

Sep 19, 2018

Super informative! It felt like it was just the right amount of depth on each topic with extra resources to go deeper if wanted/needed.

By POON H C

Sep 03, 2018

An eye-opening course! You will know how diet (insulin resistance actually), meditation, sleep and exercise affect your brain.

By Olivia B

May 01, 2020

Learned so much helpful and pertinent information! Great balance between specific scientific facts and universal information.

By john m

Jan 05, 2019

Quality info to assist good health. Overview supplemented with readings. Original research duly referenced for a deeper dive.

By zaira y i h b

Jan 25, 2020

Excelente curso de como funciona el cerebro y como podemos potencializar nuestras vidas con la adecuada gestión del cerebro.

By Prateek D

Mar 13, 2019

Great content, would have appreciated a couple more weeks or topics. Hopefully an advanced course in future can be conducted

By C�sar R T

Jul 22, 2020

Excellent course, I learned a lot of important information to make adjustments in my life and to the person that I serve

By Juvena A C

Jun 16, 2019

A really good , interesting and fun courses. Loved all the case studies done. A lovely course with tons of information.

By Anna S

Jul 12, 2020

Everything was very well explained and actually motivated me to try practices which will benefit my health.

Thank you.

By Tomás M C

Sep 12, 2020

Loved the course. Very informing and medically detailed. Thank you so much for sharing the data in this educative way