Back to Business English: Meetings

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Meetings by University of Washington

This course will teach you vocabulary and skills related to participating in meetings. You will learn terms and phrases used both in email and in speaking to arrange, participate in, and conclude meetings. The goals of this course are to enable you to participate effectively in on-site meetings and teleconferences and to prepare you to write a proposal as an outcome of a meeting. Course Learning Objectives • Arrange a meeting though email and by telephone • List expectations and protocols related to on-site meetings and teleconferences • State phone numbers, dates, currencies and sales figures accurately • Write a proposal with appropriate organization and vocabulary...

DG

May 16, 2016

All information posted in this course is very useful and completed, I did not really expect found all it at the same place. I am completely grateful for attending this course!

FW

Jun 09, 2017

Thorough and to-the-point, this course has helped me enormously! Thanks to the teachers for clear and well-structured lessons, and to colleagues for their review and support.

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for Business English: Meetings

By Monika A

May 08, 2019

I recommend this course from the bottom of my heart. If you want to learn and improve your Business English skills and knowledge, this course is a perfect choice.

By Maria P

Jan 29, 2019

Good and helpful course with well-structured information.

By Elvis l

Jan 18, 2019

Buen material

By Maricel C

Feb 22, 2019

Very useful indeed! An excellent course!

By MARISOL D L A P G

Feb 12, 2019

Good course!

By Grigory S

Feb 15, 2019

It is a very useful course

By Elyasafzali

Mar 01, 2019

good

By Kaihua W

Dec 04, 2018

practical and useful

By Umbu E

Mar 31, 2019

I am a lawyer by training. For about three years I was dreaming of developing my knowledge of meetings. In the last two weeks, I spent much time searching the internet for a course that would satisfy my craving in the most convenient way. I thought I should enroll for training in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria; but just then I found this course on Coursera.org. It has been quite great studying here. The course content is, in fact, more than my expectation. I love the the lecture videos, the tasks and the fact that the videos and transcribed notes can be downloaded for subsequently uses.

By Diego A Q

Apr 06, 2019

Great Course!

By HADI A

Apr 06, 2019

what a wonderful course!!!!

By Гарамжав

Jan 25, 2019

It was like real life experience. Thank you

By Jose A R N

Jul 06, 2017

My name is Jose Antonio from Brazil. I am looking for a new Data Scientist career (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseantonio11)

I did this course to complete my CV in English to the area of Data Science.

The course was excellent and the classes well taught by teachers.

Congratulations to Coursera team and Instructors.

Regards.

Jose Antonio.

By Karolina M G

Sep 13, 2017

The course is very good. It has answered many questions which I've had for a long time, but there was nowhere to find answers, and here I found them. I'd like to thank the instructors and everybody who was involved in creating this course for such a great job they've done. Thank you.

By Ingrid E G O

Aug 10, 2016

really interesting, it offers a lot of information about meetings, vocabulary, exercises.

By Diego G

May 16, 2016

By Ana M M

Apr 22, 2017

It's such a wonderful course. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.

By Joan D

Jul 08, 2016

very good

By Ehtasham R

May 31, 2017

very good i enjoyed it.

By baker A

Nov 02, 2017

this is very good for the meeting to general company.

By CHIANG Y E

Jan 31, 2017

Really worth to join this lesson.

By Mahamed M A A

Aug 23, 2016

great

By 项超

Mar 20, 2017

I've really learned much! Thanks!

By Shima M