Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

VD

Aug 20, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

101 - 125 of 785 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By Vinod K

May 03, 2020

Very flexible course to get the all fundamental concepts in C cleared.and the instructor was very nice.

By Yurii S

Jun 17, 2020

Very good course. But I would still extend it with more information, more examples and more exercises.

By Mahamuda K

Jul 27, 2020

Excellent teaching method. I fill so happy.

Thanks Coursera.

many many thanks Instructor's Ira Pohl.

By Stanislav D

Jul 10, 2020

The lector is great, provides very important concepts in nice, elegant, and easy to understand way!

By Dipen S

Jul 31, 2020

It was really fun learning this course. Everything is just well explained and taught to implement.

By Navya G

Jul 19, 2020

Thank you so much sir , I am very excited..

This coursera is very helpful for me thanks again🙂🙂

By Prit P P

Aug 20, 2020

it was really a amazing experience to learn the c language with coursera.

thank you coursera !!!

By Jules

interesting course

I learned something from the expert even though I had already knowledge of C

By uppara s s s

Jun 04, 2020

Coursera is so good to gain c language knowledge . I had learnt more concepts now it's good

By Yashwant S I

Jun 01, 2020

Peer review there is dependency on others for grades.I liked the course and happy to do it.

By Andrea

Apr 02, 2020

Really interesting and great teacher

Also Book on C is a must to have

Thanks for all

Andrea

By MABRUKHANE P I

I loved this course.After watching videos I was able to do my assignments very perfectly.

By Bollepally s p r

May 09, 2020

This course is very good to learn fundamentals of c language and I am satisfied with it.

By alminagokce.cicek

Jul 23, 2020

very helpful introduction to c programming, helpful to me in my computer science major.

By Mohammad A S S

Jul 15, 2020

It is a great experience to face the challenging questions. I really liked the course

By Varun G

Jul 11, 2020

I liked it a lot, it's a real good course to go through to brush up on all the basics.

By Arun P

Jun 29, 2020

But what the professor taught was hard to understand but I learned a lot from you tube

By Md S H

May 15, 2020

Many thanks for such a free course online.also thanks online course website Coursera..

By Muhammad A

Apr 19, 2020

Very beneficial course that leads to the pre-priority and teacher have great knowledge

By likitha

Jun 02, 2020

its very nice about c programme i would like very much and I learn so many new things

By sanjana k

Jun 01, 2020

Every topic is explained very neatly and the communication skills was very efficient.

By Chinthana

Jun 09, 2020

It's an ossum work did by coursera....tq so much this program conducted by coursera

By Mahmoud B

Apr 23, 2020

Well explained concepts from an expert in the field. A great course on fundamentals.

By Vihitha C

The course is very useful and also explained essential topics and programmes ....!

By Ayush A

Jun 13, 2020

It was fun learning this course. the instructor Ira Pohl is very good st his work