Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA
Jun 21, 2020

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

VD
Aug 19, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

101 - 125 of 1,196 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By Asif H

Jun 26, 2020

Good Morning Ira Pohal sir. thank you sir for your teaching and support and learn me C programming. i can,t realize i learn c without your teaching.

By RIBAMILTOM B D L

Dec 3, 2020

I really enjoyed to learn through the lessons! The experience that along with me there were others, to help and learn from, was a great pleasure!

By Bijin B

Jul 24, 2020

It is a study Course. I learned and watched Videos & attended the Assignments & Quizzes. I have passed the course and got a Coursera Certificate.

By Hiram R

Oct 12, 2020

Curso excelente para comenzar a aprender C. A pesar de ya tener algunos conocimientos sobre programación logre practicar y aplicar cosas nuevas.

By Rachit A

Aug 17, 2020

It has clarified some minute stuff that was required. Also it has given idea about how to teach the subject in a better way to college students.

By Rutuja G

It was very informative. And the explanation was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and also got some good exposure. Thank you so much.

By Lai D

Jun 14, 2020

good enough... could be more explanatory if the assignment and the video course is more aligned (like introduction to math library and so on)

By Sweta S

May 17, 2021

I am very very Happy for this completed 💛 course and finally self doing c programming very very Thanks for Coursera.......and Ira Pohl sir

By Jolly J O

May 5, 2020

Great for beginners and great for reviewing what you have learned so far in college or at work. The teacher is great. Highly recommended!!!!

By NISHANT C

return 0;

};

By Don E

Mar 19, 2021

Thanks, Professor Pohl. I am really glad I took this before diving into C++. Really, a great confidence booster. On to the other courses.

By EBISA A G , V T C

Aug 16, 2020

Well organized material, and conducted by experienced instructor. The course is smoothly started, and gone deep into important concepts.

By SHANNON R E N

May 1, 2020

I loved the course! It explains a lot and it also encourages you to do some research and learn other concepts with the assignments given

By HINDOCHA S

Jan 8, 2021

The course is very well designed for the beginner . it was amazing experience to start the coding with this course. Thank you coursera.

By Manuel d J L M

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent course, the instructor know perfectly the C lenguage, I recommend it for people who are starting in the world of programmingI

By Diego A C M

Aug 22, 2020

A great course to learn. I liked this course because I did not know much about programming, now I have a good base of the C language.

By ayan s

Apr 19, 2020

this course is very good for those people are really learn some new things.i have learn in this course array,recursion,for,while,etc.

By SASIKUMAR C R

Jun 27, 2020

thank you for your great guidness .specifally i like your english sir

and that valentine program i dedicate you sir

i love you sir

By Dibyanshu S D

It was great experience. It was also my first experience with programming. I have learnt many skills and look to hone more skills.

By MANU S S

Jun 2, 2020

Happy for being part of this course.

Realy a great course who is aiming to build programming fundamentals....

Thanku for the course

By HARSH P

Jun 1, 2021

It's one of the best courses you can get to know the basics of C programming... Thank you Dr Ira Pohl for this wonderful course.

By Shubham J

May 3, 2020

It was great learning from you , sir.

Thank you for improving my skills.

Questions at the end of the video is really a great idea.

By E S Y

i have learnt so many fundamentals in C programming it,s the good course offered by coursera for C programming fundamentals

By Dmitriy R

Apr 23, 2020

Handwritting is not understandable sometimes - it's better to print than write, but the course is perfect and very useful!

By 邹钦奇

Jul 13, 2021

very good

can pave the way for a long-term development

also can help green-hands to solid their foundation in C programming